Genki Bowl DLC Discussion Thread

iBuzz7S

has anyone managed to unlock the

http://www.xbox360achievements.org/images/achievements/1547/UPq6ZjM=.jpg

Cooked To Perfection achievement?

Roast 50 peds with the car’s flamethrower

are 'peds' pedestrians? tried doing this a few times with no luck, any tips?

Normal Pedestrians and gang members(saints at least) just keep driving around building flame fuel then burning large groups as theres no time limit. the achievement will pop up during the activity once you have acomplished it

• Replies 95
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

ok my bad any tips on skyblazing?

Make Good Use of the balloons (both ethical and un-ethical) as they will help you get back onto the roofs to kill mascots the rings dont really matter because when you clear the roofs you make an extremely large amount of money anyway

Yeah you burn 50 pedestrians with the flamethrowers on the car.

As for tips on skyblazing I found it a lot easier to focus on the achievements individually.

I think you can't beat the activity simply by going through all the rings and landing in the target marker and that you actually have to kill some mascots as well.

I did one run just going through the rings. Hold the :ls: forward to go through the rings, occasionally letting go and pulling back on the :ls: to prevent yourself from going over the top of some rings. You'll get the hang of it after a while.

Killing mascots is what annoyed me the most. Your best bet is to try and start on the taller buildings, killing everyone on it and then moving onto shorter ones. Don't hesitate to use the panda hot-air balloons to launch yourself up into the air making it easier to reach rooftops. You only lose $100 by doing so.

Patience is the key really.

I did these on the easy (first) SPS activity. I remember there being around 5 rooftops to clear. Not sure if there are more than 5 to clear on the medium (second) SPS activity.

has anyone managed to unlock the

http://www.xbox360achievements.org/images/achievements/1547/UPq6ZjM=.jpg

Cooked To Perfection achievement?

Roast 50 peds with the car’s flamethrower

are 'peds' pedestrians? tried doing this a few times with no luck, any tips?

DON'T pick up Genki, that way you can't fail the activity. Just make sure you stay a decent distance away so he can't get in.

Pay attention to the four red lights on the back of your car. Run over pedestrians to turn the lights green. Once all four are green you unlock the flame thrower for a limited time. Keep driving around until you get it then pick up Genki.

For those having trouble with "Feeding Time", grab a mascot and do NOT throw them. You can run towards water with them (you can use the sprint/awesome button to go faster) and the shark will still pop out in most cases when they touch, eating them with the "Water Bear" message popping up. After 5 of these the achievement popped, I never managed a proper throw myself and the shark didn't eat me.

For those having trouble with "Feeding Time", grab a mascot and do NOT throw them. You can run towards water with them (you can use the sprint/awesome button to go faster) and the shark will still pop out in most cases when they touch, eating them with the "Water Bear" message popping up. After 5 of these the achievement popped, I never managed a proper throw myself and the shark didn't eat me.

nice tip going to try this now :whs

I was just about suggest this.

But yeah I was expecting abit more from this download, still fun though.

got all achievements but the damb Cat On A Hot Tin Roof for killing all the mascots on sad panda skyblazing.

which one of the two levels did people do this on?

I've must of tried about 20times on the easy one but even when i think i've killed them all and no red markers on the map, it still doesn't pop... anyone got any tips??

http://www.xbox360achievements.org/images/achievements/1547/UPh9iq4=.jpg

Dude, it does not matter. It's for free! It is not costing you anything to download it. If you read the description, it says that it will allow you to play co-op with those who have the purchased DLC. It also makes mention of season pass holders to not download, so that right there says it will work vice versa.

It's the same files are the paid-for content. Only difference is, the free add-on has the island locked out.

Ok so I just waited and the Genkibowl DLC is for download from store in-game. Free for season Pass owners. Ok so not downloading that free dlc pack or whatever, am I missing out on something?

I dont play coop and Cheapy D unlocked for me already.

DON'T pick up Genki, that way you can't fail the activity. Just make sure you stay a decent distance away so he can't get in.

Pay attention to the four red lights on the back of your car. Run over pedestrians to turn the lights green. Once all four are green you unlock the flame thrower for a limited time. Keep driving around until you get it then pick up Genki.

THANK YOU!! I was finding this one impossible to do with Genki in the car!

I only have one DLC achievement left and that is Storm the Yarn (Destory a mouse ATV during Sexy Kitten Yarngasm) how do I get this? Thanks.

Well, destroy the ATV which looks like a mouse. I got it without even realising I ran over one. Just run over every vehicle you can, it will unlock eventually.

Ok so not downloading that free dlc pack or whatever, am I missing out on something?

No. The viewer pack is identical to Genkibowl VII, just without the bonus activities, costumes and vehicles.

man this 5 throwing cheevo is tuff b/c you over throw and kill them before they land in the water lol.

on the second apocalypse genki there is some better spots for water throwing on the right side. toss them into the water and "Shark Bait" will appear.