X360A World Championship

daenius

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
sign me up for season 2 wen f1 2011 comes out, never found this thread until it was to late, wat i gotta do to sign up for it?

Well, our season ended a couple months ago, so this thread has got a bit quiet since then, im guessing the sooner we get to September ( F1 2011 release date ) everyone might start coming back. I hope we have the original 12 back regularly, then the sign up process will begin for the final 4 spots, i guess it will be first come first served.

Well, our season ended a couple months ago, so this thread has got a bit quiet since then, im guessing the sooner we get to September ( F1 2011 release date ) everyone might start coming back. I hope we have the original 12 back regularly, then the sign up process will begin for the final 4 spots, i guess it will be first come first served.

Just putting my name down to be part of the championship in the new game, i will be looking out for the "sign up process" :p

Reeeeally looking forward to the next season.

That being said, how about a little F1 2010 nostalgia 100% race sometime?

Yes, yes, yes, yes, YES! I was actually going to go on it today but I have moved a lot of my games into my wardrobe floorspace, so I could'nt find it. Just contact me whenever, seeing as I finished college on Monday and am free much of the next few weeks.

That sounds like a plan - even derektaylor is a lvl. 50 by now, I can't let that sit on me :D

This was my attitude, lol. Just hit level 50 a few mins ago. Finishing with 394 wins online. I was hoping to get up to 400 but can't really complain.

I am also in for a 100% race. I reccon it would be an idea to send out a message to get people aware, as like Matt said, this thread is quite dead now. I am free 24/7 now lol, due to graduating lately! (with a KICK ASS LAW degree haha, sry but im dead chuffed haha). Look forward to another race...

... especially for some Colin quotes haha!

I am free 24/7 now lol, due to graduating lately! (with a KICK ASS LAW degree haha, sry but im dead chuffed haha).

Nice one! Congrats!

... especially for some Colin quotes haha!

Damn, forgot about good old Colin (I know, im not sure how it is possible).

--

Anyway, I found F1 yesterday but my brother was off school because of the strikes and he was playing UFC all day, so I never got a chance to rid of my rustiness. I have barely played it since we finished our season to be honest.

• 2 weeks later...

It must seem like I've fallen off the earth since our first season ended....

It's more a case of my life being ruled by my work and my woman, we've been moved onto a shift pattern in work now as opposed to permanent days. It's all in aid of the new car (the Range Rover that was on Top Gear this week) so when I'm on the late shift (2:45 - 11pm) I don't have much of a life and what free time I do have is spent with the girlfriend.

As for a new season, I'd love to be able to take part, but we're currently debating whether or not to move in together yet so not 100% sure on my availability but I would love to go out in the shiny new Renault at least once ;)

I am still 'on the fence' about another season because of various issues. I have moved back to my parents house after graduating and I am staying until the new year when my graduate program starts.

So I cannot commit to anything at the moment. One, because this graduate program is rather intense and I will be required to travel aboard frequently. Secondly, because my parents internet connection is beyond crap so the chances of me having a stress free race are minimal and my father nearly had a heart attack after a did a simple 2 hours Gears 1 session, so imagine his reaction if I say I am doing a race!!

I will be definitely getting the game as it is released near my birthday, so if the worst happens I will still be up for some sprint races or any new mode the game has.

It must seem like I've fallen off the earth since our first season ended....

It's more a case of my life being ruled by my work and my woman, we've been moved onto a shift pattern in work now as opposed to permanent days. It's all in aid of the new car (the Range Rover that was on Top Gear this week) so when I'm on the late shift (2:45 - 11pm) I don't have much of a life and what free time I do have is spent with the girlfriend.

As for a new season, I'd love to be able to take part, but we're currently debating whether or not to move in together yet so not 100% sure on my availability but I would love to go out in the shiny new Renault at least once ;)

Seriously, why waste so much money on such a pointless vehicle. (Feel free to shout at me if you're are actually using it off road often enough to make it a logical car choice). Buy a normal car for half the price, go on holiday with for GF for a month, ask her to marry you, spend the rest on the wedding (send me an invite for making your life so much better:p). Sorted, lol.

And the real reason i stopped by our trusty championship thread - I have sold my copy of F1 2010, so cannot do any random races or sprints etc. Just thought i'd let people know. Not long till 2011! :)

Alex, sounds like you and I are in the same boat haha. Although i have a decent connection at my folks house. Sucks being here though :(

Edited by pined5551

Seriously, why waste so much money on such a pointless vehicle. (Feel free to shout at me if you're are actually using it off road often enough to make it a logical car choice). Buy a normal car for half the price, go on holiday with for GF for a month, ask her to marry you, spend the rest on the wedding (send me an invite for making your life so much better:p). Sorted, lol.

And the real reason i stopped by our trusty championship thread - I have sold my copy of F1 2010, so cannot do any random races or sprints etc. Just thought i'd let people know. Not long till 2011! :)

Alex, sounds like you and I are in the same boat haha. Although i have a decent connection at my folks house. Sucks being here though :(

Oh no no I don't own the Evoque! It's my job to build it... Trust me after seeing what state it's in currently I won't be ordering one any time soon!

As for the girlfriend thing, that just got a whole lot more complicated...