Achievement Guide

Hayden

• Replies 184
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i just received the runic lore achievement buying color runes in aesir.

maybe buying regular runes in the store doesn't count towards the achievement, but i know for sure the achievement unlocked for me during my routine color change.

Same thing just happened for me. You should put that buying colored runes does count toward the achievement.

I just heard something about the Undefeated achievements. Even if you restarted the level in co-op, if you died, you would have to leave the room. For some reason, if you die in a room, no matter if you restart or not, you can't get the achievement. It makes sense, considering how many people have gone through level without dying and not get the achievement, me being one of them.

I just heard something about the Undefeated achievements. Even if you restarted the level in co-op, if you died, you would have to leave the room. For some reason, if you die in a room, no matter if you restart or not, you can't get the achievement. It makes sense, considering how many people have gone through level without dying and not get the achievement, me being one of them.

Probably has something to do with the tokens or having to do it all in one sitting?

Oh yeah, if there's still some confusion about which enemies Dark Elves are, check the last page of the manual, has pictures of all enemy types, Loki and Hel. Except for Hel, bosses aren't shown.

Edited by DHsBnDtNvrWs

yeah that happened to me also. make sure that both players start the match from the lobby. cause i joined in a friends game straight into the level and did not get it, even though he had not killed anything yet. so we restarted from the lobby and got it.

quick question do all 20,000 kills and different enemy kills count across all characters or does it have to be with the same one? as for the bounty does that add up also with all characters?

quick question do all 20,000 kills and different enemy kills count across all characters or does it have to be with the same one? as for the bounty does that add up also with all characters?

I believe those achievements do count across characters. I got the Feeder of Ravens on my low level Bioengineer.

http://www.xbox360achievements.org/forum/../images/achievements/286/UPwZnZE=.jpg 10 http://www.xbox360achievements.org/forum/../images/site/gp-g.jpg Serve Em Up - Juggle an enemy to be killed in air combat by a teammate.

Just wanted to add, this achievement can be done in Single Player.

I just got it in the first Level, second battle. I juggled some enemies in the air and those npc teammates you got there killed them.

2. Whats the easiest way to level up? I heard its playing with a level 50 in coop. Is it true we both get the same amount of exp?

I think you might, since the game's going to scale up to his level. So by that logic, enemies should be giving you the amount of experience that the other guy would be getting.

i know i said this a few days ago, but the guide is still missing unstoppable achievements. if you dont know how to explain them properly at least add them to the list

also to answer the person above, you will get equal XP playing co-op with someone as long as you are 1. within range and 2. both alive during a kill