• Replies 8.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Looking to do Big Bang Theory and Time Travel Will Tell achievements.

Send me a message on XBL and I will invite you to my party.

Really want to get these achievements done - and I shall be on most of the night/morning (GMT) so as soon as you see this send that message!!!

EDIT: We need 1 more player, currently me, the Jummy and Nathan 2117 are in a party ready to go.

Edited by jai92

Looking for someone to complete Big Bang Theory with me and my friends.

We do need someone who can be host with the Ensemble Cast and Time Travel Will Tell achievements.

Just message any one of us saying something about doing the easter.

Our GTs are:

Nalikiller3

chocobochick3

Bud345125

Edited by nalikiller

I am looking to get a group together to do the Shangrila achievements. I'd like to do it Saturday around 3pm pacific. Message me on live if your interested or if you need another person for shangrila or the moon. I am also willing to help clean up the achievements from call of the dead or the original achievements. GT: VividChaos

I NEED HELP with ascension, call of the dead, shangri la, and moon achievements. I bought all the maps but have not gotten around to playing them until recently so I am way behind. I will help with whatever achievements anyone else needs. Send a friend request to Poppin Cheevies with a short message so I don't accidentally decline the request.

Once again going to try and get the Shangri-La (Time Travel Will Tell) and Moon (Big Bang Theory) Easter Eggs done tonight (GMT), just send me a message and Friend Request right now and I'll add you to my party.

I have quite a few XBL friends who can help me out if we are struggling to find a third or fourth player.

GT: jai92

Looking to do the Both EE achievements on Moon, as well as One Giant Leap. I dont have shangri-la EE done so at least one person (Richthofen) will have to have it done. I am very good at zombies and having played quite a few times now, i am very familiar with this map and the EE. Please message me on XBL GT: DragonPwnr99