Roswell & 3rd - Pile Up

Oblivion Knight

Is it just me struggling on this one, because I can't find any advice to attaining the goal for 100,000 points at all.. My current best is 98,000 (gutted!).

So far my tactic has been to crash in such a way that I'm blocking the traffic to the right, and the top. This creates a decent pile up in the centre of the map, without firing my crashbreaker. However, this allows some cars to escape that come from the left and go down to the bottom. Occasionally I can keep a x4 inferno multiplier, but more often than not it goes to x3.

I can constantly get above 50,000 points with this method, but just don't seem to have enough time to blow the gold car and go for the mega points, even if I drop down the hole to the right and respawn..

Any tips? Am I going about this completely the wrong way?

--EDIT--

Typically, shortly after posting this I managed to get 150,000 points..

I used a similar method again, but did use a crashbreaker near the beginning of the pile up, sending a wrecked car over to the left side of the screen, blocking those cars that came from the left and went to the bottom. This also created a second "cluster" to set on fire during the inferno. I kept a x4 multiplier, and used my usual method - this time dropping down the hole, hitting that second cluster and blasting cars into buildings, aircrafts and damaging the gold car, giving me enough time to blow it up.

I was somewhat lucky to get that car in the perfect spot to create that second cluster I guess, but I'll take it.

Edited by Oblivion Knight