Achievement Trading Thread

• Replies 453
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Does anyone know if you can join co-op from single player or someone else joins yours without messing up the achievements. Im on my first playthrough which is hardcore (i havent done normal or expert even) but am stuck on mission 9-the one with the M1A1 Abrams'. Can anyone help?

I am looking for a 2 or 3 well skilled players for my hardcore co-op campain, will be starting from the first mission. players need to be able to speak english so we can speak to each other whilst playing, if you would like to be in my fireteam message me on my gamertag: xTNTx 0xMarkkx0.

Completed 100%:

Hitman Blood Money, Fight Night Round 3, The Bourne Conspiracy, Fantastic 4, Iron Man, King Kong, Assassin's Creed, Lost: Via Domus.

Working On:

Tomb Raider: Underworld (1000/1250) Grand Theft Auto 4 (950/1250) Operation Flashpoint: Dragon Rising (900/1000)

Star Wars: The Force Unleashed (595/1345)

Pirates Of The Caribbean: At World's End (850/1000) BioShock (0/1000)

Soon To Be Getting:

Grand Theft Auto: Episode Of Liberty City (500) Assassin's Creed 2 (1000) Modern Warfare 2 (1000) Tomb Raider: Underworld DLC (250)

I'm still looking for 3 people to co-op Hardcore. English speaking people are prefferable for communication reasons, Send me a Friend Request ASAP if interested. As soon as the Fireteam is assembled we can all get Hardcore done, and any other achievements you may need. My gamertag is xBTCx Soulless

Edited by Soulless Wrath

Phew just completed this on hardcore by myself-thought my heart was going to explode when I shot and killed Zheng by accident-god bless secondary objectives.

Still-because I was playing by myself I need "All Patched Up". If anyone can help I'll gladly return the favour. FR and message to Roose91 please.

Cheers guys.