List of all Cheat Codes

Since there seem to be a huge amount of different topics posting different cheats, I figured it would be a good idea to make a list of all the ones found. To enter the cheats, you must go into Diagon Alley from The Leaky Cauldron and find the shop that sells spells, it should say "Wizarding Supplies" above the shop. The codes can be entered on the blackboard on the top floor of the shop.

~~ I'm not taking credit for these cheats, just listing them ~~

Please note that extras do NOT disable achievements. In fact, they are encouraged, so feel free to use them.

Spells:

ERA9DR - Glacius (Freezes Enemies)

MYN3NB - Entomorphis (Makes Enemies act like insects)

2UCA3M - Rictusempra (Tickles Enemies)

KWWQ44 - Tarantallegra (Makes Enemies Dance)

Gold Bricks:

QE4VC7 - Gold Brick 1

FY8H97 - Gold Brick 2

3MQT4P - Gold Brick 3

PQPM7Z - Gold Brick 4

ZY2CPA - Gold Brick 5

3GMTP6 - Gold Brick 6

XY6VYZ - Gold Brick 7

TUNC4W - Gold Brick 8

EJ42Q6 - Gold Brick 9

GFJCV9 - Gold Brick 10

DZCY6G - Gold Brick 11

Score Extras:

74YKR7 - x2 Score

J3WHNK - x4 Score

XK9ANE - x6 Score

HUFV2H - x8 Score

H8X69Y - x10 Score

(Multipliers can be used simultaneously)

H27KGC - Character Studs (enemies drop studs)

Extras designed to assist you:

7AD7HE - Red Brick Detector (Shows nearby red bricks with red arrows)

ZEX7MV - Doomed Recovery (Supposedly prevents falling from cliffs)

QQWC6B - Invincibility (Makes the player immune to enemy damage)

HA79V8 - Character Detector (Shows nearby characters with white arrows)

J9U6Z9 - Extra Hearts (Player gains two extra hearts)

Z9BFAD - Fast Dig (Digging characters dig faster)

FA3GQA - Fast Magic (Witches/Wizards perform spells faster)

84QNQN - Gold Brick Detector (Shows nearby gold bricks with yellow/gold arrows)

TTMC6D - Crest Detector (Shows nearby crest pieces with blue arrows)

89ML2W - Regenerate Hearts (Player regains health over time)

67FKWZ - Stud Magnet (Studs can be collected from further away)

Miscellaneous:

HZBVX7 - Silhouettes (Turns characters into shadows)

4DMK2R - Disguise (All characters wear funny disguises)

F88VUW - Ice Rink (Makes floors slippery)

AUC8EH - Carrot Wands (Replaces wands with carrots)

T7PVVN - Christmas (All characters wear Santa hats and Christmas music plays)

BMEU6X - Singing Mandrake (Mandrakes sing, but still cause characters to hold ears)

Edited by Incompl33t

No. You can still get all the achievements, but even by using these, you still have to get the red bricks to get the achievement for collecting all the extras/red bricks.

Thanks you answered my next question

No. You can still get all the achievements, but even by using these, you still have to get the red bricks to get the achievement for collecting all the extras/red bricks.
That is so awesome that cheats will not disable achievements. Invincibility will help so much when getting the coins for true wizard.

• 8 months later...
  • 1 year later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 5 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Thanks for the list.

Here's a question: My son and I have completed 85% of the game on the Wii (probably 30 hours or more since he was 6-7 at the time). Is there any way I can enter the cheat codes as well as some of the controller combinations that unlock the levels from the main menu to unlock things on Xbox 360 to get us close to the level of completion we were at on the Wii so we can complete to 100% on Xbox 360, and through the process of entering the cheats, having it be a mass unlocking of achievements for us? Basically, will entering the cheat codes and controller combinations to unlock things unlock the achievements too? (I see questions always asking about cheats disabling achievements, but here I'm asking if the in-built cheats for the game will unlock the achievements after they are entered.)

I get that at least for the red brick achievement, we'll have to go back and actually find any unlocked with cheat codes which isn't a big deal. I'd like to avoid having re-play the whole game as we have the following LEGO games to complete all the way through (they're too much fun!): Batman, Batman 2, Harry Potter 5-7, and soon Marvel Super Heroes.

If we have to re-play to get the achievements we will, but if I can shortcut just this game for all the effort put in on another console, that'd be great. This is one situation where I wish the game had asked you for a login for a master account through the game publisher where if you played it on another console/PC, your account progress would be shared (a bit forward thinking for this game since it came out a while ago).

• 8 months later...