Boss and Enemy Strategies (Contains Spoilers!)

One more thing, in the Paratus battle, is there a save point mid battle, as with General Kota?

If that is the case, I might keep trying out your strategies, but if there's no save points, as I said, it's off to the Tie factory for me for some major levelling up!

After the first junk titan there is a save point. It won't start there if you quit and come back but if you die after the first titan you will start from the point where he is chucking stuff @ you.

• Replies 304
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

getting stuck at the stupid emperor i usually get him to red or close to red on sith master but then hell take his canisters up in the air i go behind one of the two places to hide and of course 1 of the 4 always hits me somehow. Also, i cant seem to kill the red minions easy anyone know how?

the one thing I can suggest is try EVERYTHING. Use a lot of repulse and push, get them prone and then SSS (Sith Saber Smash) or lightning them. Lightning shield works very well 'cos it does primary damage and it infuses your blade with lightning at the same time. So just keep shuffling and if something works rather well then spam it like crazy and post it up hea.

OMG!!! Need help. The STUPID last room in the Death Star mission!!!

1) If my TV gives me another tour of the Death Star facility I am going to shred it with my bare hands. Is there NO way to skip the in game cinematics?

2) The MOTHER******* SHADOW GUARDS ARE IMPOSSIBLE!!! Taking them on no worky worky and neither does the run past stratedgy! They just all attack me at once, corner me and go spaZZZZtic. HALP!!! The only achevements I have left are the stupid difficulty ones!!!

Edit: Sorry guys too late. I nearly got there and all of a sudden, BOOM some MORETHF!%^$#^ purge trooper BOMBED ME!!!! STUPID STUPID GAME! So I got REALLY pissed and so mad that my hands were convulsing and suddenly my television and Xbox blew through and out my wall and then I lost all consciousness. My bad.

Edited by DarthVadersDoom

Use force push or grip to fling the minions into the force field surrounding the emperor battle. It damages them and then while they're down you can beat on them. Or, just back off and repeatedly fling them into it. Personally I used the blue minions as projectiles against the red. I didn't use anything but force grip during the battle when I did it on Master.

Darth, don't try to kill them. Run back, grab the invincibility holocron, then open the door about half way, back off a bit, let them gather and then force repulse them all. It'll buy you some time. Took me 5 or 6 tries to open it this way. To a certain extent you have to get lucky.

Ok. So I got through the final room. Got to the emperor and then the 2 red guards appear! and I can't get them!!! I swear I haven't been this frustrated for AGES. I mean COME ON. I'm battling the emperor, get him down to 1/4(!!!) of his health with mine still full and then get wasted by 2 retards who are supposed to be nobodies! WTF?!?!?

I had like 97% health when 2 red guards came and plain out WASTED me. I mean with the 1 red 1 blue combo I just went for the red one, repulsed him down and comboed(?) him to death the the other one just needed a repulse into a wall. But the 2 red ones... They don't give in to repulse, I can't get a lightning shield up and they block saber throws and combos. I mean I'm versatile but I'm not the button mashing god.

[*Spoiler Alert*]

Fighting Darth Vader for the third time right now, and I found something out that might help, instead of XXX, do an XXXB combo which will put him down on the ground and give you a free stab. If you have other combos that link on to that, I recommend trying them out, I will just to see if they do any better than a good old stab,but we'll see...

[*Spoiler Alert End*]

Edit: I did an Aerial Slam (X,X,X,B[HOLD],[Y+B]) and it did quite a bit of damage and he was still on the floor so I got a stab in and ended up in one of those I took down roughly a quarter of his health. I recommend using this if you can pull it off, if not, go by the guide's XXX.

Edit 2: Forgot to put spoiler, I don't know if I'm supposed to on this particular thread or not but, just to be safe.

Edited by Renson
Update, Spoiler

GOD, just finished the Kazdan Paratus battle after almost an hour.

I beat him by waiting for him to rush at me, then I would use Lightning, Force Grip, then throw him straight up into the ceiling so he takes damage going up and coming down. For the titans, I just held down Y to use lightning until it ran out, then I dodged his attacks until my force recharged. Good luck to whoever is stuck here. A lot of it is luck.

Edit: I've been blowing through these levels, just beat Rancor/Maris. (just beat Maul)

-Maris and Shaak Ti are VERY susceptible to Repulse.

-The Rancor is easy if you just let him charge you and do a dash to get away from him, then hit in him in the back with a combo.

-Proxy isn't so bad, just use force push/combos, or repulse.

-Maul is tricky, but only if you let him get close enough. Hide behind one of the pipes off to each side of the map and use Repulse when he gets close. Dash after him and get a shot in, then retreat back to the pipe.

Edit2: Just beat the game!! Picking Vader for the last fight was a good choice, the only damage he can do to you is that goddamn force grab. He's too slow to hit you with his saber if you keep moving around.

Edited by JohnnyR74

OMG!!! Need help. The STUPID last room in the Death Star mission!!!

1) If my TV gives me another tour of the Death Star facility I am going to shred it with my bare hands. Is there NO way to skip the in game cinematics?

This made me lol. Darth Vader is way easier on the hardest difficulty. Beating the other guy just on apprentice took me like 4 tries.

Easiest Way To Kill Vader (dark side choice) Sith Master!!!!!!!!

OK as soon as the battle starts dash away because Vader will immediately saber attack. Now attack him with force push bursts (B) until one connects. You will know you hit him because he staggers a little.

Now dash up to him while he's stunned and use an XXB or even an XXXB combo. A successful combo will knock him to the floor

Finally, stab him in he chest by tapping X once while next to his grounded body.

You should be done in 3 minutes or less!!!!!!!

• 2 weeks later...

For the bull rancor... it's much quicker to dash-dodge his charges, and then hit him with an XXYY combo right after.

Dash to the other side of the little arena, rinse and repeat.

Sure, Maris cheaps out on you while you're doing this, but the rancor usually runs her over while she's trying to get over to you.

Sometimes, she won't get hit, but you can afford to take a couple hits in this fight.

I went thru (on lord) and didn't get a scratch. XXYY does a good chunk of damage.

• 2 weeks later...
Force Lightning doesn't work against these guys

On the bull rancors to quote on the first page.

Author it's easy to hold it as a wise time if your really skillful but i suggest force lightening saber throw or forve repluse to get marris brood of your back.

I done it in sith master and it's very possible to drain his health if you use it in the air only but i do agree on you if NEVER to use force lightning if your on the ground because for the bull rancor it has different various patterns and it's not that hard to kill.

Thanks everyone!

My game scratched a while after I posted my previous posts(maybe I shouldn't have played drums with my xbox) but like 2 months later (now) I borrowed it from a friend and finished in like an hour. Emperor way easier. Just block as said by Jedi Jawa. Don't even need to attack! It took me 10 minutes to die with DV and 2 minutes to win with emp.

The guards were harder than him but I am always like that. At first I play well and then I start losing and getting angry so then I stop playing for a while and when i try again I win. Thanks 4 help. GREAT GUIDE, sincerely. todles

• 1 month later...

Kazdan Paradus is way easier than you're making him out to be. Here, lightning him, force grip him, throw him against something. That's it. That's all I did, for ALL difficulties. the junk titan is super easy. His are different than the earlier ones, so if you do xxyy. the titan literally cannot move. Since i learned that, they've never hit me. But it only works with his, earlier ones are immune for some reason. Another useful strategy is to throw paradus off the side. Then when he jumps down, your force should be recharged, and you can shock and pick up again. Just keep doing that and he'll usually take damage from richotcheing off crap. Maris Brood on master however is a total pain. Can't block her freakin saber throw, and it takes like 1/8 each time.

For the bull rancor... it's much quicker to dash-dodge his charges, and then hit him with an XXYY combo right after.

Dash to the other side of the little arena, rinse and repeat.

Sure, Maris cheaps out on you while you're doing this, but the rancor usually runs her over while she's trying to get over to you.

Sometimes, she won't get hit, but you can afford to take a couple hits in this fight.

I went thru (on lord) and didn't get a scratch. XXYY does a good chunk of damage.

Just want to affirm this approach . . . I just did thie last night on Sith Master and after I dashed out of the bull rancor's way, I'd turn around, single jump and land as many X's as I could before returning to the ground. Then I'd dash off the other direction as soon as I hit dirt (sometime before landing . . . particularly if Maris showed up) and draw him into another rush.

The mad hacking did more damage than the saber throw and was faster. Also, you ended up closer to him, so you don't have to wait as long to get him to charge you again.

Best part was luring Maris into his path when she would chase me. :lol:

I died a handful of times (whatchya gonna do . . . it's Sith Master :) ), but never because of the rancor . . . it was always cheap shots from Maris. That being said, if you can see her saber throw, and can turn to face her in time, you can block it.

Haha i was fighting Dath Mall and he did a 8-piece combo on me and the i pick him up and chucked him over the side. Man im lucky Ha...

Completed 100%: Hitman Blod Money, Fight Night Round 3, The Bourne Conspiracy, Fantastic 4, Iron Man, King Kong, Assassin's Creed, Lost: Via Domus.

Working On: Tomb Raider: Underworld (1000/1250) Grand Theft Auto 4 (935/1250) Operation Flashpoint: Dragon Rising (900/1000) Star Wars: The Force Unleashed (595/1345) Pirates Of The Caribbean: At World's End (850/1000)

Soon To Be Getting: BioShock (1000)

Grand Theft Auto: Episode Of Liberty City (500)

Assassin's Creed 2 (1000) Modern Warfare 2 (1000)

Tomb Raider: Underworld DLC (250)

Okay, so I just beat this guy on sith master!!!! What I did was the force lightning then grab him now make him hit the ceiling and then throw him off the edge. Then when he jumps back down he will make that big ripple. As soon as he takes his first couple steps after jumping down, repeat the force lightning, grab, etc. It's worth noting if you hit him when he first jumps down and hasn't taken a step yet, your lightning will do NOTHING. When a junk titan comes, force lightning it when it is being assembled and then wait for it to recharge so you can repeat. When the titan slams his huge ovary looking thing into the ground, double jump then dash away from it. Repeat the force lightning on the titan (you should have it at level 2 so you can hold it) until it dies. Now repeat the previous strategy on Kazdan, then do the button combination and badda-bing, no more ripping your nuts off and feeling like you're gonna throw your controller into the wall. Have fun:drunk.

• 3 weeks later...