Achievement Trading Thread

looking for someone who wants to tackle Serious Co-op :uzi:over the weekend and can set few hours aside to do so (saturday or sunday). i live in the states, so it'd probably be easier to arrange a time with someone who is also in the states, though i will accept help from anyone who is willing to go for it. i live in the Central Time Zone (GMT -6) and will be available on saturday or sunday. if you're interested, send me a message on LIVE and let me know what time/day is good for you and we can work something out. GT: XperimntNterror

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Thought I'd make another post as I'm still looking to do this (game is dead and can't seem to find anyone to play with) and know the game is on deal of the week starting tomorrow only 400 Microsoft points. So hoping some people may buy this because of deal of the week.

If you need all co-op stuff send a FR to GT: rofl harris x

Hey Priest, I am looking forward to buying both Serious Sam for 800 MSP. So a good Co-Op partner is needed. Let me know if you're down. :)

Send me a message or add me on Live.

Time is GMT + 01 and I'm on everyday.

EDIT: I would like to thank A Patch of Blue for helping me and playing with me in Co-Op.

Edited by IAmNerd247

Anyone want to run through this with me for the serious co-op achievement? Send me a PM either here or on XBL if your interested.

Please update your post if you got it, so you won't take peoples time typing your GT for nothing.

I also looking for a Co-Op partner, preferably from Europe, but we can find a solution if you're from over the ocean.

GT: psybolton

edit: got it

Edited by psybOltOn

This Saturday (26th) we'll go for the Serious Co-Op with ThenoWWon and one of his friend, so there is one more place to join if you want.

We'll start at 17:00 GMT / 12:00 EST / 11:00 CST / 9:00 PST

If you have a mic, and want to join, send me a message to GT: psybolton

edit: thanks to ThenoWWon and Kaleandro, we got it

Edited by psybOltOn

• 4 weeks later...

Im looking for people that wanna do the 3 Coop Achievos,

i know some Rocketjump places and we can use infinite Ammo.

If you have time and want the Achievements send me a MSG:

GT: VoltFieber (in Europe,Germany,if time matters)

P.S. i also have SS:TSE and looking for boosting buddys.

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 5 weeks later...