- blue ribbon

anybody willing to boost quote and put your name down

preferably wanting to do it Saturday 13th gmt +8

if u need any other competitive achievement, im willing to help you as well

=)

1. giamon

2. drsatan187

3. hpenaranda

add me dude, I'm putting my name on your list above.

GT:hpenaranda

Hi im looking for a team of 4 people, including me. who can help me get the big baller achievement, it's the last zombie achievement i need, and i have come close to getting it before if your intrested in helping me send me a friend request/messege me. I will also help with other achievements in return on this game or another game if, you already have the achievement. Thanks

I would like some help with 3 achievements. I am borrowing this game and it are the last 3 I need, but I have to return it on friday. I am looking for someone to help with "Get your right/left foot wet" and "blue ribbon". The thing is I would like to do this on wednesday or thursday between 4 and 10 PM (west Europe).

We will probably run through semper fi, rotating who is allowed to kill for the points.

If you can help at this time, please message me GT: Castlevania1995.

1: Castlevania1995

2: ...

3: ...

4: ...

Looking to get the map pack 2 & 3 chieves...usually on between 7pm est & 1am est... I am looking for people who have a good plan on how to get these as I haven't looked or tries too hard...I will be a competent addition and am reliable to be on until we all get what we are trying to get...even if I am done, I shall continue to help those that helped me...thanks...send message to XBL GT BrownsBuckeyes with when you want to earn these or send game invite if playing already

hey hey im trying for achievements on zombies

need to get a couple oh shi

never played der reise before so need someone experienced who knows map and can help eachother.

i got a headset and pretty much on xbox every night (im in uk time though )

gt = faithleex if interested give me an add :)

hey hey im trying for achievements on zombies

need to get a couple oh shi

never played der reise before so need someone experienced who knows map and can help eachother.

i got a headset and pretty much on xbox every night (im in uk time though )

gt = faithleex if interested give me an add :)

Okay several times Ive done Blood and Iron and not gotten the Destroy All Towers achievement. I guess Ive always missed 1 or 2 so I would like to get that achievement and hopefully someone could help me out who knows kinda where they all are?

I could help you boost another achievement.

Also I need the Reach round 15 without getting downed achievement on Shi No Numa