Corrupted Saves and Random Achievements

Stealth David

Has anyone else had problems with his game and corrupted saves and Random stuff like achievements that pop when it shouldn't or Golden eggs that Unlock early?

I have had it freeze and corrupt on me 3 times on a loading screen and Golden egg 4 of Seasons has just unlocked and all this is making me worry that my Hard achievements might not unlock when I get all of 3 stars.

I have put so much effort into this game and really wanted it complete but its hard with all this shit. Has anything happened to anyone else.

PS back your saves up just in-case :drunk

Has anyone else had problems with his game and corrupted saves and Random stuff like achievements that pop when it shouldn't or Golden eggs that Unlock early?

I have had it freeze and corrupt on me 3 times on a loading screen and Golden egg 4 of Seasons has just unlocked and all this is making me worry that my Hard achievements might not unlock when I get all of 3 stars.

I have put so much effort into this game and really wanted it complete but its hard with all this shit. Has anything happened to anyone else.

We just lost all our data on angry birds too! It was saving a level and we lost everything. We were midway through seasons, had completed everything on classic already too. Ticked because when we play again it ear ashes our leader board scores and I had a number 1 on a level!!!

• 2 weeks later...

I just picked this up today on a whim because I finished all my other games and figured why not?

I played for about 8 hours straight (it's a weekend, don't judge! :p) and my xbox froze while loading a level. Golden Egg 6-Classic, if I remember correctly... Went to load back up, save is corrupted. My entire Saturday evening wasted :/ I almost want to cry...

• 5 months later...

Golden Egg 4 unlocked for me about mid way through Poached Eggs just like you said. Must be a glitch. I left my Xbox on for a few days a my game froze and corrupted my file. I would suggest not leaving Xbox on for too long with this game, back up your saves frequently, and always do every level while online so scores post to Leaderboards. Leaderboards will allow you to recover your stars later if your file is corrupted.