Most epic of Achievement Guides and Roadmaps

http://tracyhouse.free.fr/toshop/TTAODK_A&R_header_amac.png

Thank you very much to amacteur for the lovely banner <3

• DLC: Tiny Tina's Assault on Dragon's Keep
    • Difficulty: 3/10
    • Time to 250: 4+ Hours
    • Missable: Hmmmmm

Walkthrough

To access the DLC, go to your fast travel menu and select "Unassuming Docks". None of the achievements are difficulty dependent so choose which playthrough you want based on how much of a challenge you're looking for vs how much sweet ass loot you're hoping to walk away with. I recommend normal just to drop the Raid Bosses' max level unless, of course, you're looking for some of the aforementioned sweet loot of which there is plenty to be had.

While not technically missable They Was All "Hey That's Mine" can be more difficult to obtain if you're not looking for them. Hmmmmm can be missable in your own game but still unlocked with help without you having to do another playthrough. Please see their achievement descriptions for more information.

1YCLiGJhbC8QDhoEGlxTWTdjL2FjaC8wLzRkAAAAAOfn5-p1R6E=.jpgI Totes Planned That Boss 10 :gsicon:

Slay Mister Boney Pants Guy

Story related. First "boss" you'll defeat in the game right at the beginning of the level.

1ICLiGJhbC8RDhoEGlxTWTdjL2FjaC8wLzRlAAAAAOfn5-uVvzI=.jpgYaaaaaay 25 :gsicon:

Introduce thyself to the White Knight

Story related. Unlocks midway through "Denial, Anger, Initiative"

1oCLiGJhbC8SDhoEGlxTWTdjL2FjaC8wLzRmAAAAAOfn5-m0toc=.jpgShorty, You So Best 60 :gsicon:

Complete thy quest by rescuing yonder queen

Story related. Unlocks upon completing the main story part of the campaign.

0YCLiGJhbC9EDxoEGlxTWTdjL2FjaC8wLzUwAAAAAOfn5-7T-PQ=.jpgGirl's Gotta Eat 15 :gsicon:

Feed thy noble queen 3 times during one visit to her quarters

After rescuing the Queen she will be returned to Flamerock Refuge. You can find her near the White Knight (just up the hill from Moxxi's bar next to the very large tree). Talk to her and she'll give you a couple of quests to do. The second of which is to feed her. Do so 3 times in a row to pop the achievement. She has a very particular diet and only eats Eridium. It will cost you 15 bars of Eridium to get this achievement.

0ICLiGJhbC9FDxoEGlxTWTdjL2FjaC8wLzUxAAAAAOfn5-8zBGc=.jpgIt's Like That One Video 10 :gsicon:

Show thine worst enemy, the abomination known as "The Darkness," who is the nerdiest of them all

In Hatred's Shadow, you will see a dark area on the wall across from a campfire. Use any weapon to shoot the darkness (an "enemy" health bar will appear when you place your reticle over the dark). A door will be revealed and you'll see a chest with two 20 sided die perched atop taunting you from within. Refer to the below image (courtesy of iBuzz7s) for the location.

NOTE: If you equip a Magic Missile grenade mod and throw that at The Darkness (instead of just shooting it) the door will open allowing you to open the chest inside. However, the achievement only pops when the Darkness is slain with bullets. Save your magic missiles for a subsequent trip through Hatred's Shadow. Magic Missile grenade mods are dropped by Wizards/Mages. (thanks to DustyTheHamster and TigersRule for the Magic Missiles tips). The Darkness respawns so you can go back and re-kill it as many times as you like. This is handy if you don't have a Magic Missile when you first encounter it.

http://i.imgur.com/J9Mb4NP.jpg

0oCLiGJhbC9GDxoEGlxTWTdjL2FjaC8wLzUyAAAAAOfn5-0SDdI=.jpgThey Was All "Hey That's Mine" 20 :gsicon:

Unsheath 5 swords from Immortal Skeletaurs without leaving the area

During the mission "Denial, Anger, Initiative", you will come to a battle arena with a giant tree in the middle of it. In order to progress the story you must defeat 4 ghost kings. Some of the lesser enemies that spawn during the first half of the fight are the Immortal Skeletaurs.

Once you kill one, walk up to it and "unsheath" the sword sticking through its body. There will be a prompt to press :xbut: and pull it out. They will keep coming back to life until you pull the sword from their corpse (hence the Immortal part of their name). Any Immortal Skeletaurs killed on this map will count toward the total so long as you haven't travelled since killing them. I killed 2 prior to getting to the arena and the achievement unlocked upon pulling the sword from my 3rd Skeletaur during the fight. If playing co-op any swords pulled by any member of your party will count toward the total and you will all get the achievement.

NOTE: If you failed to get this by the end of the campaign, you can go back to the same arena later and redo the fight to find enough of these guys in the same area.

04CLiGJhbC9HDxoEGlxTWTdjL2FjaC8wLzUzAAAAAOfn5-zy9UE=.jpgDang Girl You Ace At This Game 30 :gsicon:

Win the most challenging round in Murderlin's Temple

Main story must be completed to pick this up. Moxxi will give you the initial quest in Flamerock Refuge to send you to see Murderlin. Complete the 6th (Badass) wave to unlock this achievement. You can either play through all 6 rounds in your own game or join someone else's for the last round. Achievement will unlock upon turning in the quest. It is not even required to complete the round; only to be present when the quest is turned in.

1oCLiGJhbC9ADxoEGlxTWTdjL2FjaC8wLzU0AAAAAOfn5-lQHrg=.jpgHmmmmm 15 :gsicon:

Wield the Mysterious Amulet

Don't punch Mr. Miz.

If you already punched Mr. Miz, check out the Achievement Trading thread or find a friend that DIDN'T punch him who will drop it so you can pick it up. Achievement unlocks when you equip the amulet.

Mr. Miz may or may not show up during your initial run through. Many have reported not being able to find the guy. He appears to be a random spawn like the Goliath that drops an echo recorder in The Fridge (side quest from the main game). After the campaign is finished there will be an "Undiscovered" quest in the Lair of Infinite Agony to point you toward him. If he's there, you should see his exclamation point on the map. If you don't see his exclamation point, just fast travel away and back until he pops up. You must purchase the amulet. It is expensive but the price appears to vary; it's unclear exactly what all the price is dependent on. It cost me 750,000 on tvhm. It can be duplicated.

In case you wondered what the Amulet does:

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jakCC3w4WPo]Borderlands 2 - Tiny Tina's Assault on Dragon Keep - Amulet Co-op Easter Egg - YouTube[/ame]

It also appears to make the fairies friends of everyone with an amulet equipped. They will buff whomever is nearest them instead of only the player that caught them.

14CLiGJhbC9BDxoEGlxTWTdjL2FjaC8wLzU1AAAAAOfn5-iw5is=.jpgKeep Rollin' Rollin' Rollin' 15 :gsicon:

Demonstrate your skill, or lack thereof, at rolling the magical treasure orb of many sides

You'll find loot chests with two 20 sided dies on top in various places on the maps. You can roll one or two die (depending on if you want to spend eridium or not) to try and get better loot. The higher the roll, the higher the quality/rarity of the loot spawned inside. Highest die is used to determine quality of loot. First dice chest can be found in the northeast part of the Unassuming Docks near the broken temple looking area (The Forlorn Ruins) down on the waters edge. Highest die must be either a 1 or a 20 to pop the achievement. If you don't pop the achievement by the end of the main story, once you defeat the Raid Boss (see Make it Raaaaaid for more info) you will gain access to another 53 of these chests right there. (thanks to JuSt BLaZe for counting them :) )

Easter Egg for 3 more chests: After defeating the raid bosses when you're going through opening all the other 53 chests, there is a balcony (furthest south center of map) with 3 breaks in the chain railing and a lot of rakk looking creatures flying in the background. If you stand on the balcony watching them long enough a short but epic battle will be waged in the background and then 3 more chests will rise out of nothing filling the blank spaces in the chain railing. Probably more worth it for the epic battle than the loot chests. (thanks to DustyTheHampster for the heads up on this)

1YCLiGJhbC9CDxoEGlxTWTdjL2FjaC8wLzU2AAAAAOfn5-qR754=.jpgMake it Raaaaaid 50 :gsicon:

Vanquish the Ancient Dragons of Destruction

To gain access to this quest, you must first have completed the main story. Mr. Torgue is the quest giver. He should be in the stocks back at the front of Flamerock Refuge across from the fast travel. You may need to complete his prerequisite side quest "Fake Geek Guy" if you haven't already. There is a statue located on the lower levels of the Lair of Infinite Agony. It requires 20 Eridium to activate and reveal the entrance to the Raid Boss area. If you're attempting this quest on TVHM or above it is strongly recommended that you bring friends. There are 4 dragons (1 of each elemental type). They alternate circling and attacking from the air and taking turns landing and attacking from the ground. If you've tackled the Raid Bosses in the previous DLC's then you're already familiar with the concept here.

Edited by troy0891

Don't mind if I do.

http://www.xbox360achievements.org/images/achievements/2058/UP2EHqE=.jpgI Totes Planned That Boss 10:gsicon:

Slay Mister Boney Pants Guy

http://www.xbox360achievements.org/images/achievements/2058/UPxk5jI=.jpgYaaaaaay 25:gsicon:

Introduce thyself to the White Knight

Both story related and can't be missed.

http://www.xbox360achievements.org/images/achievements/2058/UPrjVNI=.jpgThey Was All "Hey That's Mine" 20:gsicon:

Unsheath 5 swords from Immortal Skeletaurs without leaving the area

During the mission "Denial, Anger, Initiative", you will come to a battle arena where you must defeat 4 ghost kings. Amongst the 4 ghost kings are Immortal Skeletaurs. They are the ones with a shining blue sword sticking through their body.

Without leaving the battle arena, kill the Immortal Skeletaur and remove the sword. Do this 5 times and you will unlock the achievement.

http://www.xbox360achievements.org/images/achievements/2058/UPjCXWc=.jpgIt's Like That One Video 10:gsicon:

Show thine worst enemy, the abomination known as "The Darkness," who is the nerdiest of them all

http://i.imgur.com/J9Mb4NP.jpg

The direction of my character, right in front of me is a cave-like cove thingy. If you put the cursor over it, it will show you 'The Darkness', or something like that. Shoot at it and BAM! Achievement unlocked.

Credit to the person(s) who posted these in the other guide.

http://www.xbox360achievements.org/images/achievements/2058/UP9Bvys=.jpgKeep Rollin' Rollin' Rollin' 15:gsicon:

Demonstrate your skill, or lack thereof, at rolling the magical treasure orb of many sides

There is loads of these things after you kill the raid boss,so you should be able to get it there for people yet to get this achievement as I never got it when just doing the story.

Hmmmmm

1oCLiGJhbC9ADxoEGlxTWTdjL2FjaC8wLzU0AAAAAOfn5-lQHrg=.jpg15 :gsicon:

I can confirm when you have this amulet and drop it for someone else and he/she is picking it up and equipping it, it will also unlock the achievement for that person.

I tried it for a friend and helped him to get the achievement!

Don't mind if I do.

Hmmmmm

1oCLiGJhbC9ADxoEGlxTWTdjL2FjaC8wLzU0AAAAAOfn5-lQHrg=.jpg15 :gsicon:

I can confirm when you have this amulet and drop it for someone else and he/she is picking it up and equipping it, it will also unlock the achievement for that person.

I tried it for a friend and helped him to get the achievement!

Cheers Buzz, well the guys from the other guide doesn't seem to give much credit, what a shame. Hope this is different here!

14CLiGJhbC9BDxoEGlxTWTdjL2FjaC8wLzU1AAAAAOfn5-iw5is=.jpgKeep Rollin' Rollin' Rollin' 15 :gsicon:

You'll find loot chests with two 20 sided dies on top. You can roll one or two die (depending on how much eridium you pay) to try and get better loot. The higher the roll, the higher the quality/rarity of the loot spawned inside. First dice chest can be found in the northeast part of the Unassuming Docks near the broken temple looking area (The Forlorn Ruins) down on the waters edge. There are multiple of these chests on most maps. It appears you need to role either a 1 or a 20 to pop the achievement.

Also for this, if anyone is missing it after they are done with the main story. Do the mission with the raid bosses (dragons) giving by Mister Torgue and after you have killed them you will gain access to exactly 53 of those chests! Shouldn't be too hard to unlock the achievement then.

To gain access to the quest:

-First talk to Mister Torgue in Flamerock Refuge and do the mini-sidequest FAKE GEEK GUY.

-After that you will be able to accept the quest RAIDER OF THE LAST BOSS. Remember this quest will only be available after you have finished the main story!

Edited by JuSt BLaZe

04CLiGJhbC9HDxoEGlxTWTdjL2FjaC8wLzUzAAAAAOfn5-zy9UE=.jpgDang Girl You Ace At This Game 30 :gsicon:

Win the most challenging round in Murderlin's Temple

Complete all 6 rounds of the Circle of Slaughter. SEEKING CLARIFICATION: CAN YOU HOP INTO SOMEONE ELSE'S GAME AND ONLY COMPLETE THE 6TH ROUND?

Can anyone check this or help me check it?

1oCLiGJhbC9ADxoEGlxTWTdjL2FjaC8wLzU0AAAAAOfn5-lQHrg=.jpgHmmmmm 15 :gsicon:

Don't punch Mr. Wiz.

If you already punched Mr. Wiz, check out the Achievement Trading thread or find a friend that DIDN'T punch him who will drop it so you can pick it up.

Achievement unlocks when you equip the amulet.

Whoops. Thanks for catching that.

Guest Scotty
0YCLiGJhbC9EDxoEGlxTWTdjL2FjaC8wLzUwAAAAAOfn5-7T-PQ=.jpgGirl's Gotta Eat 15 :gsicon:

for this, you need to finish the main quest first, then go back to flamerock refuge and you get a mission to pet the queen. do that, then the next mission you need to feed her. you only need to feed her once for the mission, but after waiting a few seconds after feeding her you can do it again by pressing :ybut:. it costs eridium. do it 2 more times after the once needed for the mission and the achievement will pop.:)

0ICLiGJhbC9FDxoEGlxTWTdjL2FjaC8wLzUxAAAAAOfn5-8zBGc=.jpgIt's Like That One Video 10 :gsicon:

In Hatred's Shadow, you will see a dark area on the wall across from a campfire. Use any weapon to shoot the darkness (an "enemy" health bar will appear when you place your reticle over the dark). A door will be revealed and you'll see a taunting chest with two 20 sided die perched atop. Alas, the door does not appear to open. Refer to the below image (courtesy of iBuzz7s) for the location.

If you use Magic Missile on The Darkness the door will open when you approch it. Blue level grenade mod worked for me.

"I cast magic missile at the darkness"

And if anyone wants to see if you just need to win the final round for the arena achievement, I have level 61 with the last round available on Normal.

Tested Murderlin's Badass Round, If you join after it is ready for turn in you DO Get the achievement unlock.

Even though the reward box says you joined the game after this mission was completed and are not eligible to receive the reward.

Got it. Thanks for helping me check that one out :)

After rescuing the Queen she will be returned to Flamerock Refuge. You can find her near the White Night (just up the hill from Moxxi's bar next to the very large tree). Talk to her and she'll give you a couple of quests to do. The second of which is to feed her.

NOTE: If you equip a Magic Missile grenade mod and throw that at The Darkness (instead of just shooting it) the door will open allowing you to open the chest inside. Magic Missile grenade mods are drop by Wizards. (thanks to DustyTheHamster and TigersRule for the Magic Missiles tips).

"White Night (just up the hill from Moxxi's bar next to the very large tree)."

typo, suggested change to"White Knight"

"Magic Missile grenade mods are drop by Wizards. (thanks to DustyTheHamster and TigersRule for the Magic Missiles tips)."

typo, suggested change to "grenade mods are dropped by Wizards"

Edited by h4mm32

"White Night (just up the hill from Moxxi's bar next to the very large tree)."

typo, suggested change to"White Knight"

"Magic Missile grenade mods are drop by Wizards. (thanks to DustyTheHamster and TigersRule for the Magic Missiles tips)."

typo, suggested change to "grenade mods are dropped by Wizards"

Thank you sir.

Hmmmmm 15

Did this whilst going through the main story, not after main quest was completed

I just saw him playing through another friends game with them. Right after I finished telling them all about what a rare spawn he is too. Lol. It seems the quest isn't listed as undiscovered until after the main story is finished. I'll be starting another play through to verify when it pops up as undiscovered and will update accordingly. Thanks for verifying that he does sometimes spawn during the first visit :)

I just saw him playing through another friends game with them. Right after I finished telling them all about what a rare spawn he is too. Lol. It seems the quest isn't listed as undiscovered until after the main story is finished. I'll be starting another play through to verify when it pops up as undiscovered and will update accordingly. Thanks for verifying that he does sometimes spawn during the first visit :)

Verified. Whether he shows up during the main quest or not, there will not be an "undiscovered" listing for that map until after the main story is completed. Reworded the achievement description. Please let me know if it is clear or not.

• 4 weeks later...