Achievement Trading Thread

Aqua18

Anyone playing? I need partner for all 2 player.

GT = II Kazz II

I done all the single player challenges 25/25 so confident we can do it with solid player, my mic is out of action but hopefully we can manage, I have ALL day tomorrow (thursday) UK timezone.

Edited by Evo Kazz

• Replies 327
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Have done all single player trials, struggled with one or two, and im in need of a partner for the two player EA trials ill be on most of the night (UK timezone) and from about 4pm tomorrow (friday)

EDIT: Big thanks to Siegfried for helping me out so much, still have ascension left to do if anybody is up for trying that? wont be on through Saturday though

Edited by demonic_zebra

Have done all single player trials, struggled with one or two, and im in need of a partner for the two player EA trials ill be on most of the night (UK timezone) and from about 4pm tomorrow (friday)

I'll add you so we can play, I started with the game yesterday, hope the two player trials are not so hard as the single player ones.

Hey all. I need to finish about 6 or so of the two-player trials. I'm on right now and will be for probably a good while. If anyone wants to run through these and any others, send me a message and we'll see what we can do.

Ones I need:

A Sunday Affair

Mark of the Beast

Two Temptresses One Glutton

Blind Justice

Ungodly Children

Ascension

Edit: I have to go for now, but I'll be on in a little while. If someone wants to knock these out later today, let me know. It's already overdue at Blockbuster.

Edited by Nei Debrusc

Tropic, I know I wasn't very impressive when we first played together, but if you can talk me through the strategy required, I can probably help out... I'm done with all the single player trials now, and getting better with Lucia. I'm not looking forward to Ascension, but perhaps we can get it out of the way.

I am online now looking for a good partner. I have 3 multiplayer trials left which are all silver trials (No ascension). So if anyone would like to help me out just add or invite me, gamertag is xeternalshadowx.

3 trials I need are Its a kind of magic, path to prodence, and saviors of the light