The Illusion of Choice (Spoilers)

Rapture639

Slightly off this subject but kinda in keeping at the same time, I thought there could have been more options for how to perform actions, like I'd always have 1 tool in an area to use, I want my brain to tick over on the problem solving, not "here's a spade dig here". There could have been more item interaction.

so if you check the trash cans at the end of 4 before reaching down for the walkie talkie, you get bit either way?

and what about if you dont take the stuff from the car, does the guy still kidnap Clementine?

edit-nvm i see in the Episode 5 subforum they say he does it either way, which is kinda B.S.

thats the same crap that pissed me off about Mass Effect when i saw that none of my "choices" from ME1 actually mattered, BioWare decided whom we would be with in ME2(a completely new cast) and your "choices" merely determined which character would make a useless cameo.

i wound up playing ME3 without importing and basically got the gist of what everyone else did, minus all the disc changing issues everyone complained about cause i didnt have to load up non-default cameos

things like that keep me from actually playing again, which i thought about cause i wanted to see if i could actually get a different ending, but now that i see we cant, im done with it

Edited by eiVaL

• 3 weeks later...

Great game with a great story but like Mass Effect 3 no matter what you do the ending will be the same.

I blame the games companies telling us the choices we make effect the outcome when they really don't.Still its a great game the first time you play it but hasn't much replay value.

• 4 weeks later...