Where to find easter eggs in Spartan Ops?

cheevo360

I can't find easter eggs in 3 chapters and they are very well hide. So if anyone found it, please tell me where it is. Cheers. :)

Explore every part of the map and or whole damn thing. I'm sure it will be in there somewhere since Geoff from Rooster Teeth said there is "a couple" easter eggs plus the Conan O Brian one as well

Explore every part of the map and or whole damn thing. I'm sure it will be in there somewhere since Geoff from Rooster Teeth said there is "a couple" easter eggs plus the Conan O Brian one as well

Lol I got achievement for easter egg now. So if anyone want know just message me over xbox live and I will answer and help.

Why's that? :)))

Huh? no problem to me. I got 3 cheevos for Sparton for assassin kill behind of Knight, easter egg and complete mission on any difficulty. Hm weird why you think it not obtain. Maybe glitch to you? :confused:

I said most EG on chapter 1 of episode 5 do "X". episode 5 is not out so you cant get that cheevo.

I think they will be in future released Chapters.

No that is incorrect. This achievement for Spartan Ops mission chapters. You need find easter eggs for one achievement and if you like being easter egg hunter who loved search every eggs in game then that mode will love you look for them in their mode too. I bet Campaign have hide easter egg without cheevo. :)

Huh? no problem to me. I got 3 cheevos for Sparton for assassin kill behind of Knight, easter egg and complete mission on any difficulty. Hm weird why you think it not obtain. Maybe glitch to you? :confused:

Hey, which chapter did you obtain...

http://www.xbox360achievements.org/forum/picture.php?albumid=2479&pictureid=14786 Roses vs Violets 20 :gsicon:

Found one of the RvB Easter Eggs in Spartan Ops.

http://www.xbox360achievements.org/forum/picture.php?albumid=2479&pictureid=14788 Knight in White Assassination 20 :gsicon:

Assassinated a Knight in any Spartan Ops mission.

Can you give any helpful info? I plan to add it into

-> Infinity :: Spartan Ops

Hey, which chapter did you obtain...

http://www.xbox360achievements.org/forum/picture.php?albumid=2479&pictureid=14786 Roses vs Violets 20 :gsicon:

Found one of the RvB Easter Eggs in Spartan Ops.

http://www.xbox360achievements.org/forum/picture.php?albumid=2479&pictureid=14788 Knight in White Assassination 20 :gsicon:

Assassinated a Knight in any Spartan Ops mission.

Can you give any helpful info? I plan to add it into

-> Infinity :: Spartan Ops

Roses vs. Violets achievement in chapter 5. You need switch on button in first progress in chapter 5 so once press button then look edge off from right side of button switch (on bridge) and look down and there lava river below and you can see small chest thing like so just scope and see it then shoot it and cheevo pop. :)

Knight in White Assassination achievement in chapter 4. After progress a bit until you see Knight first time in that chapter and you sneak behind cover and wait for him walk away and sneak to him then kill him behind (X button). If he saw you and shooting at you then run away from him and behind the any cover and wait for him walk back to his normal spot where he would stand and walk around there. :)

Enjoy!! :)

Roses vs. Violets achievement in chapter 5. You need switch on button in first progress in chapter 5 so once press button then look edge off from right side of button switch (on bridge) and look down and there lava river below and you can see small chest thing like so just scope and see it then shoot it and cheevo pop. :)

Knight in White Assassination achievement in chapter 4. After progress a bit until you see Knight first time in that chapter and you sneak behind cover and wait for him walk away and sneak to him then kill him behind (X button). If he saw you and shooting at you then run away from him and behind the any cover and wait for him walk back to his normal spot where he would stand and walk around there. :)

X Button? REALLY?!! On what planet does the "X-Button" in Halo 4 do a melee attack? Do you zoom-in with your sniper rifle using the "right-trigger?"

The "default" setting for melee (to get the assassination) is the right-bumper (:rbbut:).

It was nice of you to provide the info on how to get those two achievements (after a number of mindless posts in this thread that did NOT answer your own question)... but at least get the details correct!!

X Button? REALLY?!! On what planet does the "X-Button" in Halo 4 do a melee attack? Do you zoom-in with your sniper rifle using the "right-trigger?"

The "default" setting for melee (to get the assassination) is the right-bumper (:rbbut:).

It was nice of you to provide the info on how to get those two achievements (after a number of mindless posts in this thread that did NOT answer your own question)... but at least get the details correct!!

Cause its totally cool to go off at the guy for HELPING someone. No need to act like a fucking douche, just a simple "The default key is actually :rbbut:, not :xbut:" would have sufficed.

Why would they make an achievement for something released way ahead of time and something more you have to pay for? Use your frickin' head.

You use your freaking head. Not everyone is gonna buy 50 bags of chips for the episodes or whatever you're trying to say.

Plenty of the Spartan Ops achievements are unlockable for most people.

Why would you use the codes and get the unlocks, and think that it's common for everyone?

Why would they make an achievement for something released way ahead of time and something more you have to pay for? Use your frickin' head.

Sarcasm or not. I'm gonna point it out for the other confused ppl that there are still 45 levels yet to be released included with Halo 4 divided into 9 more chapters before they want money for it. So about 175 I think it is GS is currently hard to obtain for a few weeks.

If they had included achievements in the original 1000 that was DLC that you had to pay for... well that's not gonna happen.

Knight in White Assassination achievement in chapter 4. After progress a bit until you see Knight first time in that chapter and you sneak behind cover and wait for him walk away and sneak to him then kill him behind. If he saw you and shooting at you then run away from him and behind the any cover and wait for him walk back to his normal spot where he would stand and walk around there. :)

Also very easy in co-op, have a buddy acting as a distraction, run up behind and knife the fucker. It's a wonderful animation to the kill. Love it.

Anyone assassinate a crawler yet? It's fucking hilarious!! :woop: Also easier with a buddy running distraction. A friend did this the first time on Core during the defense when he saved my ass from a crawler attacking me from behind. I turned and saw him tackle and ride the crawler before killing it, we both couldn't stop laughing for almost an hour.

Joel is so awesome. Joel and Joe the cat.

Does anyone know what Joel is up to nowadays? It's been a while since I've seen him in a Rooster Teeth vid.

He has been in the background on some podcast's . But he has been doing other kinds of work within the RT house apparently. They are working on so much atm. Even a new "anime" ish thing.

But his last appearance on the site besides the occasional RT life vids was on their new show called The Gauntlet as a "judge"