Achievement Trading Thread

Minty

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I need the online achievements: like rampage, survivor, ect..and the ranks all of the ranks since i've only played it like one or twice but I will like to get all of the other achievements since Ranks comes-by eventually(i hope...)

anyway my tag is Josh x PR

online almost 24/7...

Would anyone like to trade some of the online achivements like killing spree etc tonight? I will be on from around 7.30 GMT.

I'll trade some of those achievements with you tonight. I need most of them too. I live in the eastern time zone so thats like 9:30 for me.

Gamertag - qwertykilla5

I need your gamertag though clivesandles!!!!

Hey everyone, I'll be on at around 7:00 ET tonight, my gamertag is RhymeRenegade if anyone out there wants to trade achievements.

im in but if your getting on around 7 will you stay up till around 1 or 2 becuase I can sign on around 10:30 PM so I'll trade acheivments just a little bit later. (Look at sig. for GT)

If anyone's looking to trade, send me a FR. I have a few of the online achievements, but could always use more. :D Hehehe. I'll be more than happy to help out with any achievements you need to get, for this or other games that I have. Cheers.