Achievement Trading Thread

Krazie

• 5 months later...
  • Replies 468
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ok fellas i want to set up a tournament with 8 people who would all like to enter and trade for this achievement:

http://www.xbox360achievements.org/images/achievements/566/UP8Vr9M=.jpgTournament Champ30 http://www.xbox360achievements.org/images/site/gp-g.jpgWin a Ranked Tournament.

Ok, now I need the names of at least 8 of us who will be willing to enter 8 tournaments since we all want each and everyone participating to get this achievement.

Once I have 8 names I will go forward with a time to do it. Hopefully its soon enough as to get into it without much interference from random people joining. So simply post below and I will add you to the list of folks willing to knock this achievement out out.

As soon as 8 people have shown interest I will set up a time.

Edited by Scotian Bred

Well as of now this is the list of the 8 people thats gonna attempt to gain this ridiculous achievement of winning a tournament in Don Crap's prizefighter :p and remember people we need to boost until all 8 of us gain the achievement, but that shouldn't take long with the classic "Throw in the Towel" option in online matches.

1. NumberUno x360a

2. HE4VENSENT

3. TXMOOK

4. Ruthless x360a

5. joe1973

6. patches4711

7. metalherozer0

8. RZA 2002

I would like to try and do this tommorow evening sometime around 6pm-7pm EST .. so if you guys can be around then thats great if we don't get enough then I will try and use the others who posted.

Xbox live messages will be sent immediately after I post this to all the participants.

So be there or be square !

I don't know what it is... perhaps the anticipation of Father's Day and perhaps being left alone by the wife to play games but I have an itch to point whore again.

So if anyone wants to set up another tournament count me in... Patches and Uno let me know if you want to boost the 50 wins... As your GSL Director I'm here to help you out.