Achievement Trading Thread

Minty

• 1 month later...
  • Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 3 weeks later...

hey guys, I need the tag teamer achievement, i need to co-op 2 on shai-gen time trials and i don't know how many on Volk! i can do it on tough mode since I all ready have the "psych out" achievement! if it can be done today it will be best, I'm currently online and gonna be all day long! this will only take a matter of minutes! add me! My gamertag: Josh x PR

P.S. My headset it's kinda broken so sometimes you will not hear me, still don't know what's wrong with it?

I need help with the Stunt Rings and Street Racer. I can also orb hunt if anyone else wants to. Over the summer, time zones are not a problem, thanks to insomnia.

What I need:

5 road races

20-odd stunt markers

12 hidden orbs

a few commandeerings

All of the street races

I'll blow through Timed Stunt Driver, Rampage, Pack Rat, Tag Teamer, Psych Out, or anything else for help with anything. Yes, I'm desperate.

Can anyone help me get 'Tag Teamer' ?

I prefer Time Trials because I don't want to reset gangs just yet as I still need to find Orbs, and gangs are annoying when attempting to get them.

If ya can spend an hour and help me let me know and I'll send you a FR. If you need any help with achivements I'll be glad to do this, too. :)

PS. Is it possible to obtain some of the DLC achivements if a co-op partner has it but I don't? For instance, if someone downloaded the DLC, can I get the achivements 'Pack-Rat', use the Buggy for 'Flippin' Crazy' and the harpoon gun for 'Body Armor'?

I am looking for someone to play with today hopefully. I currently need the achievements Street racer Elite, Ring Leader, orb hunter, free runner (1 damn orb left) Road Warrior (i suck at the races need help badly), and thats it. I think im going to just print out the guides for the two orb achievements.

I also am looking for another person to do some more achievements with... here are the ones I still need:

- Orb Hunter (missing 1 hidden orb, been through the guide twice and can't find which one)

- Ring Leader

- Road Warrior (suck at the races)

- Confiscator (only civilian vehicles remaining)

If anybody wants to do these, just send me a friend request.

GT: BigMo786