Super easy Cool Master!

Thank you so much for this, i'd given up ever getting cool master after trying all the previous posted methods. Most frustrating since it was the last achieve i need to 1k the game. Your method worked flawlessly although it did take me 3 goes to get the timing down.

As mentioned above, its important to press B and immediately B again, practically a double tap, then wait whilst Saki pulls back her sword and just before she starts to swing forward press X. Took me a little while to work this out in practice, I was doing B too slowly so just doing a normal X attack. Once you've got it worked out though you'll know as she does a horizontal slash, followed by a vertical jump down slash with that white-ish trail following her sword.

Anyway thanks again.

Although i'd forgotten that you needed to do this three times to get cool master. Looking at the quest page it appears the old lvl 11 method does work as i've got two of those and one lvl 15 'dot'. Oh well guess i wasn't as bad as I thought ;)

Edited by NoiseCrime

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
Do you need to assign a certain number of points to Saki's skillbar before being able to do this combo? I've tried this in practice mode a few times, but it seems like she's unable to do the B-B---X combo..

Yes, you do! Just do it, when you have a full skill bar!

I nailed every blood mist zombie before attempting this. I was so used to doing Aya's double sword combo I decided to try that chapter with her (Free Play mode). Took me a couple tried to hit it right, but it worked. Run to the end, run behind the two Legions, and 1 combo takes them both out. Did it 3 times and that one's out of the way.

• 5 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Hello everybody, I need little help.

I started play Onechanbara 2 days ago. This game achievments difficuilty on this website is 8/10, it is really accurate, but if there is not cool combo achievment and double rampage achievement, so I think game is very easy.

I tried cool combo master method as described above. Ye, it working fime for level 1 and 2 for me. BUT Bosses in level 15 GUARD Saki´s hits from behind and I cannot get level 3. Some1 have idea why Saki not hit boss everytime, but very often do "bad" move which count againts % ??

Im playing on Free Mode / Easy. Characters Saki & Aya or Saki & Reiko, I tried also story / Easy - Saki alone, but same problem :(

I got the achievement using this method. Thanks for the help.

deluxxo, I'm not sure what the problem is. When I was going for the achievement, I played it on level 15 and on normal. The only times I wouldn't hit the bosses were when I messed up by pressing the button with the wrong timing, or if the other Legion boss hit me. That didn't matter though because since its the only attack I'm using I guess it doesn't count against you.

Make sure that its the only attack you ever use, and don't worry if you mess up. When you beat the level you should get the achievement.

• 9 months later...
  • 2 months later...