The only Kinect game thus far that will not let me play it...

J Lo

I've gotten 1000 in Kinect Adventures, played every other Kinect Fun Lab app (minus Sparkler) and played Dance Central and Fruit Ninja all in my room, but this game refuses to let me play it. It's giving me a failure on my play space scan and tells me to make sure my floor is clear and there's no sunlight. My floor is clear and it's 4 in the morning, so I don't think that's much of an issue. Is there an easy way to bypass this or am I fucked here?

I had the same issue. I have beaten Kinect Sports, Kinect Adventures, Hulk Hogan, Kung Fu Panda 2, Kinectimals, all the Kinect Fun Labs games, Fruit Ninja and then this game wont work.

I didnt get an error but it just wouldnt register my feet. This game just requires a lot more space. I brought it to the living room and it works like a charm. So you might need to do some rearranging to make your play space bigger.

Your options:

1) Move shit

2) Move shit

Either move stuff in your room, or move your xbox stuff to a different room. Either way, a lot of work for 50 :gsicon:.

I'm gonna do it when I get some more time. I can get everything to register, but once it places the keys, they float in my room, and I can't press them. I'm gonna need to move m bed.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Same fucking bullshit here. Apparently this is the only kinect game that doesn't work with small rooms. Thanks Microsoft, I now wont be getting these acheivements untill I move. If you think I'm going to take my kinect off it's mount and move my xbox into another room and all the problems that makes for me, you're fucking crazy.

Thanks Microsoft, and FUCK YOU!

• 2 weeks later...

I too have the same issue, and also dont care enough to move my console to another room to get these achievements. My room is quite small and I basically have to stand in the closet to play kinect (which I rarely do), but this game my feet can just not get to the positions to hit the keys on the floor. This is only if I cant get the sensor aimed to a magical location where the game actually lets me play and boots up.

Oh well, got 20G outta it before it became impossible to hit some keys. Freebies...

• 3 weeks later...

I had this issue the other day and it drove me nuts. Kept failing to initialize. I finally moved one of my son's toys which was way in the back and not even showing up on screen and the game initialized. It sucked. I will be so glad when I get the final achievement and remove this piece of crap off my HD.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 5 months later...