Achievement Trading Thread (Coop & Firefight)

Method

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Vidmaster Endure!

Tonight, 10:30 pm GMT+0

add your name for an invite

1. Moltisanti

If i dont get enough people join then the exact same situation will be applied but we will go for the 200k achievements instead

I'm down. This is in roughly 2 hours correct? GT: Syobonaction

looks like nobody wants to do endure, if anyone wants to get ANY achievements send me a friend request, ill happily do firefight in a group of 3 but just 2 of us will take too long, really wanna knock this game out the way asap

I'm playing tonight and I have one more friend to play as well. I'll try to find one more so that we can do the vidmasters and help you with the ones you need... Anyone else who wants to join add me my gamer tag is Antonietus "Please have a mic"

Need 3 good people to help with last 4 firefight achievements:

Security Zone, Windward, Chasm Ten, and Last Exit

1. ShadowSonic85 (me)

Once I get these achievements I can help people with finding audiofiles around New Mombossa and finding those 10 engineers if your trying to get Naughty Naughty, since I'm someone who memorized all 29 locations for the audiofiles and when finding them along the way we run into the engineers.

Vidmasters will have to be put on hold for a bit since I am not up to doing them this early in the year.

I'm on right now and I will be on for the night so please get in contact if you want in:

GT: ShadowSonic85 (msg me or friend request me on XBOX Live if you wish to help)

msg: x360a (that's so I know you are from here)

*=Changes each day if I need to get off and we're only half done or if my full lobby gets at least 1 or 2 people before I decide to stop the lobby till later.

guys....you do know this is for only people who want to do firefight for fun....not the achievements....this is just for people who want to just firefight on the maps they like....not the ones they need for achievements.

Anyways back to the topic on hand, I am available for firefight just hit me up on my GT:

ShadowSonic85

Like I said on my post yesterday

Need 3 good people to help with last 4 firefight achievements:

Security Zone, Windward, Chasm Ten, and Last Exit

1. ShadowSonic85 (me)

Once I get these achievements I can help people with finding audiofiles around New Mombossa and finding those 10 engineers if your trying to get Naughty Naughty, since I'm someone who memorized all 29 locations for the audiofiles and when finding them along the way we run into the engineers.

Vidmasters will have to be put on hold for a bit since I am not up to doing them this early in the year.

I'm on right now and I will be on for the night so please get in contact if you want in:

GT: ShadowSonic85 (msg me or friend request me on XBOX Live if you wish to help)

*=Changes each day if I need to get off and we're only half done or if my full lobby gets at least 1 or 2 people before I decide to stop the lobby till later.

1. ShadowSonic85 (me)

*2. Retro is lBack

EDIT: I am shutting the lobby down till possibly Wednsday if I can't host tomorrow because I have classes...but if I can host I'll be looking on my XBOX Live inbox

Edited by ShadowSonic85

Looking for a team to do the endure achievement. Add me if you're interested. Best time for me to work on it is the weekend and my timezone is PST.

1-Yo5itobu5

2-Sneecher

3-Retro is IBack

4-xSavage Henry

Ok, i got my team. Ill message you guys on xbox when i can find a time to do it.