Achievement Discussion

Krazie

Hi Guys im not sure if this is the right place to post this but here goes anyway:)

There is one achievement on this game where you have to kill twoface,riddler,catwomen and the joker which is pretty straight forward, but im having great difficultly unlocking this i have completed those mission about 5 times each making sure i killed them each with batman and it still wont unlock?

So if any1 could please give me any info on how to unlock this achievment or if u have to do them in order maybe?

Any information would be much apreicated :)

You have to do it only with Batman correct? It messed up for me somehow at one point, so i had to make a new file after I did as close to the 100% stuff, then went through the story and purposefully aimed for those achievements like this one. I killed each of them story mode with Batman. Be sure to deliver the final blow to them with Batman. From what I remember this worked for me this way, and my friend got this during free play so i am sure either way works. Sorry this is super late.

• 4 weeks later...
  • Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This is a weird thing. I played through with one of my sons and he would get most as we would play through but not all esp if it was something specific for only one person. But, I played through on the free play w/my other boy after I had beaten the game and almost every single achmnt popped after just that one level!!!!

It was crazy! He has more achmnts for the game than my other boy who played through every level w/me.

So I have no idea how that works. I reloaded the last level and played free my son who beat the game originally w/me and he didn't get any new ones. Crazy

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

Ok, I just got 100% on this game, and I have a note to add to the guide since the guide thread is closed. On the "Heads I Win, Tails You Lose" achievement the method in the guide didn't work for me. What I ended up doing was going to a villain level, switched the second player to a goon and killed him ten times, and then went through the level and killed ten cops.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

i hate digging up an old thread but i'm working on this game at the moment and i'd like to point out the "Co-op" achievement does work during the Story mode, my girlfriend and i played it on the weekend (i came home to find her playijng and sat down and played with her for a bit, got the achievement :))

anyways, i'm planning on blitzing through the game tonight, looking forward to it, should be fun with this guide to help

• 1 year later...
  • 3 weeks later...
I have been trying to figure out how to get the Wonder Boy achievement. I know you have to do 20 back flips in a row with Robin, but he'll do like three or four and then turn and do a forward leap and roll. How do I get this?

A good suggestion is to go into the Trophy Room in the Batcave. Go into the recessed area, face away from the camera (i.e., Robin's back facing you on the screen, push down on the left stick and hit A button to backflip. Then just keep hitting A. You'll eventually butt up against the railing and you can finish the 20 backflips. Shouldn't take more than a minute once you get it started.

• 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...

I think it took about 16 hours to 1000 it. I used the cheat codes for red brick, stud collecting, and invincibility. It's a quick game as long as you don't miss anything. If everything goes well, you should only have to play each level twice.