Achievement Trading/Co-op Partners Thread

Method

• Replies 527
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'll be on for playing through all co-op missions tonight at around 8 PM CT (barring NFL overrun).

Going to be playing on casual difficulty for max efficiency. So if you're concerned about leveling up quickly, might wanna stay out of this. If you want to get the Achievements out of the way, you are welcome to join.

EDIT: I got the achievements for all co-op missions, 100% all achievements. I stumbled into an empty lobby and managed to get all of them done with randoms. Talk about luck.

Edited by ExDeath928

I need to get all of the co-op missions done (previously tried split-screen with my girlfriend but that didn't end too well), so if you fancy helping out then please send me a PM on here and we can discuss times.

Note: if you send me a friend request on Xbox LIVE first then can you send me a PM on here letting me know? Thanks.

Looking for someone to do all of the co-op missions with at the moment, would be epic to do them all in one sitting if possible (although i'm not entirely sure how long they are!). My gamertag is Nercay, but feel free to message me on here.

Ideally looking to start in the next couple of hours.

Need the last 2 Chapters in co-op

Both the "Late Night Pick-up" and "Getting Even" Achievements

any help would be so helpful sick of wasting hrs. trying to get new Players to stick with those Chapters

Gamer tag: Duckman 1979

should be on for a few now (it's 6:35 CST)