How many gun's do you have gold?

JMNELSON

• Replies 93
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Finally got my first Gold camo last night, on the KSG.

Last ones to get was kills without attachments, and kills without perks. Both managed last night after a few games. Still prefer Cherry Blossom though.

It's faster if after you complete the 1 shot kills or head shots challenge if you just set up a class with no perks and no attachments right away. And go for those two first, because you are bound to get the double kills, bloodthirsty medals along the way. Then by the time you have the 150 with no attachments and perks you do not have as many camos to finish up.

Edited by bengals84

Got the Remmington's gold camo the other night whilst messing around doing The Worm.

The gold/diamon camo's are effing ugly in my eyes. If there wasn't a challenge associated with it all (the playercard OML posted - congrats by the way), I wouldn't be bothering.

Got the Remmington's gold camo the other night whilst messing around doing The Worm.

The gold/diamon camo's are effing ugly in my eyes. If there wasn't a challenge associated with it all (the playercard OML posted - congrats by the way), I wouldn't be bothering.

I think the LMG's look awesome with the Diamond camo, some of the SMG's not so much.