5 Review Achievement

eTeRNaLBiZ

• Replies 139
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey guys my gamertag is xDooglass 910x. If you could review my created special move "The Casting Couch". That would be great! i dont remember the keywords so If you add me and search friends only you will have no trouble finding it. Message me back if you need me to return the favor!

• 2 weeks later...

I can happily return any review favor! My CAW is Bane and seems to (surprisingly) be the only one. You can search "Bane" or "Batman".

My Gamertag is EL Mexorcist. Thanks in advance for any help!

Reviews left for FTW1884MJ, Wiizardd, TheEvilDead, Maestro25, xdivision123, Park ave prince

Anyone reading please download&review my Sledgehammer move - please search for CAPTAINCURSE (which is my gamertag and keyword)

I will look in on this thread and the achievement comment page for anyone else who needs help with this if they have reviewed mine.

Thanks in advance.

Edited by captaincurse

• 2 weeks later...

I'll check out all your creations and review them. :)

Could at least 5 people review my highlight reel? I'm actually a little proud of it. :D It's Triple H, Bret Hart and Billy Gunn in a slow mo triple threat table match. the video lasts about 5 minutes if I remember correctly.

You can find it by searching:

TRIPLE H TABLE

Thanks in advance! :D

[spoiler=no longer requested]Anyone who wants to rate my content and message me on Xbox about it, I will be sure to return the favor. I have a He-Man related CAS (some better than others) you can find by searching "MASTERS UNIVERSE" for keywords.

I have also rated a few people on here as well!

FYI: To get this to unlock you may need to go into My Info option within the Xbox Live menu. I had well over the amount of reviews needed but didn't know how to unlock the achievement for it.

Thanks to all who helped!

Edited by Seasick Pirate