Achievement Guide

Serious Ninja

http://www.xbox360achievements.org/images/achievements/615/UPugOFg=.jpg

The Number One 100G

Unlock all skills.

You have to collect all of the Momentos and level up 2 more levels after beating the game.

This seems to be incorrect I have gotten 4 levels since i finished the game.

as far as i can tell you need all the Momentos and a certian level for Afro.

i need 3 more skills, if its 1 skill per level then you need to be level 37 + have all the momentos.

will post again soon as the achievement pops with what level i was.

• Replies 244
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This seems to be incorrect I have gotten 4 levels since i finished the game.

as far as i can tell you need all the Momentos and a certian level for Afro.

i need 3 more skills, if its 1 skill per level then you need to be level 37 + have all the momentos.

will post again soon as the achievement pops with what level i was.

Ive got all the momentos, an im at level... well ive unlocked 55 skills out of 61.

but im sayin once u complete it can u start an new game an all ure skills are carried over?

on okikus story, the android straight flush doesnt work...

well at least it didnt for me, i cut off a hand, head n foot n it said completed the game but i never got any achievement...

EDIT: it glitched out... i got it later on in doppleganger...

Edited by Shaun_26

For the achievement "Hundred Head Hunter", this can be done by parrying an enemies attack jumping on him and then pressing X to cut their head off.

Just thought I'd let you guys know, as I found this much easier than cutting heads off in focus mode.

agreed.

that's the easiest way to get thic echievement since one doesn't have to aim for the head which was kinda difficult for me in the beginning : /

thanks for the guide, helped heaps..

at 800 now, just gotta finish justice on hard n im finished...

at his 2nd form atm and taken forever to get his to his 3rd n last form....

is it ment 2 take so long on hard or is there a quicker way???

Edited by Shaun_26

Very useful guide. I don't know why, but this game doesn't seem to be very complete. Plenty of glitches, especially the last guy where I'd try to hit him with multiple focus attacks and only like one would register on him. Other parts on different levels where I'd try to jump on something, and the damn afro dude would just hover in the air. Mad props to anybody with enough patience to try to 1k this.:uzi::eek:

Thanks again for the tip on "Fuck Gravity" I kept trying to jump and then go into focus mode and do the Y slash and it wasn't working. Not until I re-read your post about going into focus mode BEFORE jumping and hitting Y that it finally worked. Also, check out the other thread for "Four on the Floor Easy" I found a fool-proof method for getting it very quickly, since I couldn't get it on the School Invasion part.:uzi::eek:

I can't get the hand for the "Off Suit Samurai" achievement, can anybody give me a tip on how to cut off the hand? For ALL the other straight flushes (yes including the kunoichi suicide queens) I just tripped them and used a horizontal focus slice to do it.

Thanks in advance

@Metaphorically

no, they are not glitched.

you just have to make so called royal flush and that means you have to hunt for the head, the arm and the leg in one flush.

I got a bit lucky and I get five of them during like 2 hours, maybe even less.

some of them are told to be tough (I didn't feel it, tho ; ]) and the luck is most that matters on Kunoichi especially.

when you leave the cave and enter the open space, you must go a little bit further until you meet the rocks on the left to the path you are walking. jump on the very first and you will see the crows on the third (iirc) rock in front of you.