50 alien space sparts queston help

WizardFlipper

Hi ive got all 50 space parts and I think I had text for from omega ? if I open up map it tells me where to go but each time I got there nothing happens he is not there ? I did check few you tube vids and it says there should be a cut scene ? but for some reason I don't get it.Any advice please ? Thank you.

p.s I have also checked text list and cant find text from him.How long should it take him to text me ?

Edited by WizardFlipper

Ship parts (and letters) weren't too bad. The stunt jumps are what had me annoyed for a while. It's like you have to land in "just the right spot" for it to count. Died a few times on knife flights and under the bridge as well.

I started a new game to get some random events I missed on first run through an got the stunt jumps/knife flights out the way an I racked up about 30 deaths from jumps an knife flights combined some of them are a pain in the arse!

I was driving the car that you get at the end of this mission into the city to garage it and it got destroyed. any chance of it returing to the barn where i got it so i can get it again? i would feel pretty crappy if i did all that hard work just to lose it :(

Instead of posting a new topic I figured i'd just post in this one as theres nothing on this back to page 10.

I have 49/50 spaceship parts know were the last one is and no matter what I do it won't pick up or if it dose it disappears and nothing happens.Anyone know how to fix this.I've try'd to pick up this part from when I had 10/50 to 49/50 & it still won't work.:(