Stuck on Wayward Son Quest

BalloonSausage

I've been running around completing the Wayward Son Quest and am stuck now. The journal says "Search the slavers' bodies for clues to where they sent Feynreil". The quest marker is on Darktown but I've searched all over the place day and night and don't find anything.

I finally said screw it and tried to go on to the expedition. The game will not allow me to move on until I complete Wayward Son. At this point I am completely stuck.

Edited by BalloonSausage

I guess I won't be playing this game anymore. My game must be seriously glitched or something. Wayward Son and Deep Roads Expedition are the the only quests showing and I can't move on.

One other thing I'm noticing while trying to complete "A Worthy Rival" is that I cannot complete that either: "After completing the Blackpowder Courtesy you will speak to Viscount Dumar and then Seneschal Bran in Viscount Keep. He will give you the Offered and Lost quest."

Viscount Dumar isn't at the keep and Seneschal Bran does nothing when I try to talk to him.

I've been running around completing the Wayward Son Quest and am stuck now. The journal says "Search the slavers' bodies for clues to where they sent Feynreil". The quest marker is on Darktown but I've searched all over the place day and night and don't find anything.

I finally said screw it and tried to go on to the expedition. The game will not allow me to move on until I complete Wayward Son. At this point I am completely stuck.

The information you need is from a man named Danzig. He runs the slavers in Darktown.

if he didnt drop anything then it has to be glitched and you may require either starting a new game or loading an earlier save.

I have done the quest 6 times myself so far, and havent had any issues.

Also, the reason why you cant complete the Deep Roads Expedition is because are required to do EVERY quest in Act I before you can progress.

Yeah, I'm in a save where he's gonna still be there. Man, glitches suck. I should have known something was wrong when that first happened and I shouldn't have continued on.

Thanks for the info. Although I am backtracking a ton at least I don't have to start from the very beginning.

So I'm assuming as long as the save says "Search the slavers' bodies for clues to where they sent Feynreil" for the quest I need to continue with previous saves? Searching the bodies is what I do after killing Danzig?

I believe that after I killed the slavers in dark town there was a nearby chest that gave me a note that pointed me to a slavers cave on the wounded coast.