Achievement Tradng Thread

Seppälä

Instead of having a ton of topics where some random dude/dudette just making a new thread with their Gamertag for the help they need you can post it here.

Need help with some achievements? Post here.

(you know the drill)

Edited by Seppälä

• Replies 176
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Want

- World with 50 % corruption

- World with 50 % hallow

Have

- All pets

- Area for 10,000 bars

- Area for 300 crafts

- Enough hearts and stars for ach

- Vanity set

- Easy path from very top to very bottom of map

- Alot of good items which you can take since I won't save game but you can and it will basically dupe the items.

- and more

Anyway, I don't mind helping out with this stuff but I really hope I can finish off this game soon by getting the hallow and corrupt achs by having someone invite me to their worlds.

Also, my FL is currently full but send a message stating what you need or can help with and I will get back to you asap.

Could use some help on a number of achievements, since I forgot that the console version added new items (thought i was close to the armor cheevo because of the hallowed armor but that proves to be wrong haha) as well as a new boss. I could use some support on the hardmode bosses since i'm STILL getting use to the console controls. All pets other than the slime (don't even want them just the cheevo). And last but not least of course everyone's favorite the hallow/corrupt world cheevo, can also help with things too.

GT: D3M0NxHUNT3R (thee O is a zero)

My friend's list is open to many so add me as well if you want just message me!

:drunk Let's get this :locked started!

Need help with the 50/50 worlds

can offer pets,weapons,armor,souls or anything anything else in return :)

GT:Hestar69

Edit:NM I finally found miners pants!..Just need help with hallow and corrupt will give u anything u want :)

Edited by hestar

Looking for : Slime, Werewolf, Wasp

and I was wondering do you have to craft the armour yourself or can someone give you it, if so can someone lend me the armour for the achievement and you can have it back.

Can i also join someones world who is corrupted or hallowed for the achievement. Thanks my gamertag is DopeGivesMeHope

Looking to join hallowed and/or corrupted world for the achievement.

Willing to help and/or trade. I have all souls, tons of platinum, all pets, and tons more. Send me a friend request or message.

GT: xbuckdawgx