BBCSII Discussion Thread

Setsuna x360a

Some more info from the SRK frontpage.

Due out this winter, the PSVita version of BlazBlue is now officially called “BlazBlue Continuum Shift Extend”. According to Famitsu (translated by Andriasang), the game will contain the following features.

• New scenarios and characters on top of the content of CSII.
  • Network Mode with teams functionality, including 2 v 2, 3 v 3, and 2 v 4.
  • Abyss Mode including a refined version of the story from the original.
  • You can share your save data between the PS Vita and Playstation 3 versions.

The game is also due for release, most likely this winter, on the Playstation 3 and Xbox 360.

The team functionality sound neat imo.

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I don't get it, what do u mean confirmed for 360? save data share to WM7, or release ???

As in it will get a release for 360.

Sorry to say, but I don't understand. Is this another BlazBlue that will be released on a disc with just new characters and such? Example given: Marvel vs. Capcom 3 to Ultimate Marvel vs. Capcom 3.

It's not been confirmed whether it is DLC or a retail release yet, but my money is on a retail release considering the amount of content coming with it.

It's not been confirmed whether it is DLC or a retail release yet, but my money is on a retail release considering the amount of content coming with it.

I think it will most likely be DLC just like how Continuum Shift II was. This sems like less content then Continuum Shift II was as well, so I wouldn't be surprised if there was more DLC again. I do wish they would make a Blazblue 3 instead of all the updates though...they are starting to get a little old x.x