how do you hit a 50yard field goal?

rat951753

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Has anyone had any problems with this ach. not unlocking? This is my second to last achievement. I kicked one from 50, 51 and 52 yards and none have unlocked the ach. I am not simming. I have all settings at their defaults. Any help would be much appreciated.

Only thing I can think of is check and see what your kickers longest FG is under stats. I thought that I had booted a few 50 yarders, but it turned out that they were only 49 yard FGs.

Finally got this achievement a few hours ago, booted a 50 yarder with Nick Folk. w00t.

• 2 weeks later...
I just got the achievement as well, but i would like to add somethings to the discussion that may help others.. I did it with Green Bay's Mason, i put the sliders on 100, power and accuracy. I also put on unlimitted replays to reduce the amount of time between kicks and allowing to kick more per quarter/match. I have also realized that you should put the directional arrow all the way down. If the arrow is to high the ball will go to high and not far enough.

it really works ... you should give a try if need .. thanx dude

• 4 months later...
Has anyone had any problems with this ach. not unlocking? This is my second to last achievement. I kicked one from 50, 51 and 52 yards and none have unlocked the ach. I am not simming. I have all settings at their defaults. Any help would be much appreciated.

You have to be in a franchise game, start up franchise mode, kick it in that game. Make sure you change the settings to advanced or custom so you can kick a field goal at anytime.

Start:

settings>Game Skill>go down to gamestyle and choose Hardcore

Also go into settings during the game and change kicker settings:

Start:

settings>Gameplay>Special Teams Settings> Raise FG power and FG accuracy to 100.

I also created a kicker before I started my Franchise and added him to my team. He just appeared there when I choose my team. I of course maxxed out his kick power and accuracy.

Edited by Chuppernicus
added direct path to setting changes

• 3 weeks later...
I need big help with this Achievement!:(

I don't even know how to call a Feild Goal:confused:

I start a Franchise as the Raiders, get to around 35 - 40 Yard line. But then what do i do?

Please can someone help me!!:confused:

WOW. First get to the 35-40 yard line and then go to your "special teams" in your playbook and look around and then you got it.

• 2 weeks later...

I got this achievement by kicking it from the 33 but when my brother tried , kicked a 50yd field goal multiple times and it would not unlock?

Dont know if anyone else is having issues with it not unlocking but after a few attempts we restarted the game, had one 1 account logged in and kicked it from the 34yd line and the achievement unlocked after the game ^^

You have to be in a franchise game, start up franchise mode, kick it in that game. Make sure you change the settings to advanced or custom so you can kick a field goal at anytime.

Start:

settings>Game Skill>go down to gamestyle and choose Hardcore

Also go into settings during the game and change kicker settings:

Start:

settings>Gameplay>Special Teams Settings> Raise FG power and FG accuracy to 100.

I also created a kicker before I started my Franchise and added him to my team. He just appeared there when I choose my team. I of course maxxed out his kick power and accuracy.

I was trying it OUT of Franchise mode.

Thanks for the tip!!!

:woop:

• 1 month later...

charm3d kill3r posted this in his or her post, but simply aim the arrow all the way down. You can easily hit 60 yard field goals by doing this. TRUST ME I PLAY MADDEN TOO MUCH THIS WORKS.

Edited by irift3
Found the original postee.

• 3 months later...
  • 5 months later...
  • 1 month later...

yes this achievement stubed me as well but what i did when u get a feild goal from the 34 yard line with the little arrow obvousily line up with the posts then drop it to the bottem so the lowest it will kick and go to like jumps up the smallest you get, dont be a fool like me and think the higher you kick it the further it goes i forgot dam mechanics of projectiles lol and remembered 45 is a better angle to kick at haha lol the first application something in mechanics has helped me in life lol haha

• 3 months later...
  • 1 month later...

after the 18 try with Crosby and trying to get the wind on my side i got it. its funny how everytime i missed i tried, but the one time i was frustrated and looked away i got it not to mention the previous try only went 10 yards. funny how achievements work after a certain try/event