Achievement Trading Thread

L3giOn

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I will trade-I don't have many games yet to trade achievements with-Batman AC, MK9, Fight Night Champion-I really want to unlock the chracters for MK9 and buy the MK Classics game.

By the By, as a new 360'er, if I unlock a DLC(Freddy Krueger, for example) will my content? If so, even if I delete the original profile I unlocked it with, will I be able to use the content?

By the By, as a new 360'er, if I unlock a DLC(Freddy Krueger, for example) will my content? If so, even if I delete the original profile I unlocked it with, will I be able to use the content?

The way DLC works is by Gamertag. You will permanently have the DLC available for that gamertag in which it is downloaded on, even if you delete it, it can be downloaded at a later date. Hope that helps =)

Also, only have one other person that responded to my King of the Hill respect point boosting post. If you're interested in boosting respect points in KoTH, I'm trying to get a full group together to speed through it. Also, I'm curious as to how one would boost the achievements that require you to be in a "Ranked" match, for I do not think you can actually arrange Ranked matches. Is the solution queueing up at the same time and crossing your fingers? =P

I only mention this because I am honestly NOT good at this game, by any means what so ever >.< Even practicing with training doesn't seem to work out well. (I just don't have the proper timing to get combos going higher than 4 or 5, depending on the character, lol) Don't judge how much of a noob I will always be a MK. I guess RPGs are just my thing. ;P

HOWEVER! Back to the point, lol. Hmu @ T3hBsM (my gamertag) if you're interested in the KoTH boosting or have a group that needs two more slots, I currently have only 1 other interested person.

Gamertag = T3hBsM

im trying to get four more ranked wins, so that ill have my ten in a row. the guy i was boosting it with left me midway through my turn to win after he got his achievement. i want to finish this as soon as possible! ill help you get your ten after im finished! you can get all of your ranked match achievements during this. if youre game to help me out, please let me know.

gt- dstew das

Im boosting the King of the Hill respect achievements right now with a friend. If anybody else is up to boost right now just add me: EPvW

And ill add you into the match

Edited by Grande
Done boosting. But will boost again soon. If interested in joining boosting session let me know