I think the game was damn good!

ChubbyNinja1319

Just for the record, I don't think I've seen one positive thread title for this game. So, now there is one. I loved it. I am a huge Fable fan and if you are too, this game will hit home.

As for the controls, they are great in travel and combat. They can get a tad frustrating in the puzzles, but it's not that bad. It's about 7 hours for the story mode and then some with the arcade mode. Great avatar awards, too.

So, don't believe all of the bad press or the lack of coverage. If you're interested, give it a try.

• 1 month later...

Absolutely agree - I just got done with the story and it hits you right in the heart, like always with Fable endings.

It's a shame people see Kinect as a barrier and aren't willing to try new things, this is a brilliant game and I feel bad for all the Fable fans who are purposefully going to miss out on such a great addition to the series.

It adds so much to Theresa's backstory, and the history of Albion - and the future...! That ending... so mysterious.

SPOILERS BELOW SPOILERS BELOW SPOILERS BELOW

[spoiler=1]

I hope this doesn't really mean no more Theresa, she's one of my favourite characters! Does anyone else think the ending hinted at Gabriel replacing her in future stories?

Edited by * Clueless *
Added Spoiler Tags