Collectable Guide

II OE II

• Replies 196
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 4 weeks later...

Thanks for the guide. It was soooo long to follow. This game has so much to collect. If it's long to follow, I can only imagine how long it took you to work on it. Thanks a lot. I got all my collecting achievements.

ALICE: MADNESS RETURNS 900G, Feb 13th 2012

Edited by E vee dub

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 9 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

As far as I can see no one mentioned it. There is a bottle at the end of the Smell Reguritation area that you don't have listed. Grant it the bottle is essentially impossible to miss but still....could cause for some confusion...I am asssuming thats why it wasnt added.

Also I noticed in CH1 in that same area....you essentially have the choice to go to either place first I THINK...im not sure but I followed it the guide way. Yet for some reason when I exited Smell and Regurgitation and it puts you back right at the area you first ENTERED Smell and Regurgitation...I noticed the Snout AND memory that snout leads to were availible again....I have no idea if it would have mattered had I not gotten them but the yshouldnt be there as I had already gotten them and left the area all together...never died or anything either.

• 5 months later...
  • 3 years later...

I hate to bump an old thread after all these years, but thank you so much for the guide. I attempted the first chapter on my own before finding this and missed a couple things. Since you labeled each item and whether it was the first, second, or third version it was easy to skip to the exact spot I needed. It felt painfully long following through the whole game, but it must have taken an eternity to write this with so much detail. Fantastic job!