The Weapons, Shields & Mods Trading Thread

Nozza

If someone will help me mop up the last underdome arena i need i will give them a modded machine gun, shotgun, and shield!! No level cap on them either!! Send me a message on xbox live!! If i can get 2 people i will give you a shield each and at least 2 weapons each!! I just am so bored with the underdome and i would love someone else to do all the work :-)

gillanaut

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...

Looking for a modded gun and shield to help take out Crawmerax. I am currently Level 46 Soldier on Playthrough 1 and have completed all other missions solo in the game except for this one :)

I thought I would go and take a look into the lair just to see what I was in for so I entered the lair and was dead before I really got to see :D. My preferred weapon is SMG or Machine Pistol but I will gratefully accept anything that would help.

I am going to start playing the final DLC Claptrap's Revolution and then start Playthrough 2 of the main game so I can keep levelling up to 61+ but any help to complete this mission at any time would be much appreciated. Cheers!

GT= MattBuzz1969

• 2 weeks later...

Just started playing borderlands 1 again and have a 33 soldier. I also realized how bad I sucked at this game back then. If anyone has any decent weapons or shields in the 30-40 range I've got cash in game or in borderlands 2 I've got tons of sweet stuff to dupe and donate. Any help would be sincerely appreciated.

Message sankentris in game I'm on a lot

Thanks!