OMG!!! I died laughing!!!

That guy needs to learn how to play better I think, he is just running around spraying and is a piss poor aim at best. Funny and tragic at the same time though.

He should maybe spend a little time relaxing with something a little more his pace and skill level like Kingdom for Keflings or Barbie My Horse and Me......Jesus.

Nice find though man.

When he says, "Now I am pissed off.... My hands are shaking". This is when you know that you SHOULD NOT BE PLAYING VIDEO GAMES. If you get so pissed off at games that you start shaking, or you break controllers. You need to re-evaluate the games you are playing. Seriously, if anything in a video game, or the internet makes you so mad that you start shouting, screaming, shaking or otherwise do any behaviour that would be considered antisocial in real life. It is time to unplug and get the hell out of the house.

That guy needs to learn how to play better I think, he is just running around spraying and is a piss poor aim at best. Funny and tragic at the same time though.

He should maybe spend a little time relaxing with something a little more his pace and skill level like Kingdom for Keflings or Barbie My Horse and Me......Jesus.

Nice find though man.

Running around spraying at random dots I thought that was how everyone played..

Haha, "My hands are fucking shaking, I want to STRANGLE SOMEBODY!" Wow, lmao. Entertaining video, seems like most of that shit happens to me. I'm running and a grenade happens to land next to me, its like Im playing WaW campaign. Or the predator missle coming only for me. Sometimes there is clearly two red squares next to each other.. guess what? It goes for me anyway.

Edited by LawlCake1214

Or the predator missle coming only for me. Sometimes there is clearly two red squares next to each other.. guess what? It goes for me anyway.

This happens to me about 90% of the time, it always seem to go for me. I end up running around in circles before being hit as I can never get out of the radius quickly enough.

Back on topic though, this video was WOW. He needs to calm down a little... just a little.