Subquest List

Worhammer

What weapons are you using? I'm using gatling guns from the Recon DLC and Vertical missiles or KE rockets. Gatling guns get "ineffective" alot of the time. The missiles/rockets seem like the only weapons I have that cut through more armored enemies.

It sucks that they offer co-op and slap you in the face with a penalty that severe.

What weapons are you using? I'm using gatling guns from the Recon DLC and Vertical missiles or KE rockets. Gatling guns get "ineffective" alot of the time. The missiles/rockets seem like the only weapons I have that cut through more armored enemies.

It sucks that they offer co-op and slap you in the face with a penalty that severe.

2 gatlings on the front. I think they are the USG/H. the one's that do 1000 damage (my performance bar is maxed out). there are ineffective a lot, but it doesn't matter because they end up doing tons of damage anyways

2 battle rifles on the back, the Stretozas (sp.) they take out what the gatling guns can't for the most part, but i use the USG's 90% of the time.

for shoulders i like the daisey's a lot but they weigh 1200+ (very good energy consumption though). but if you do missions with a lot of missiles i would swap out to a missile interceptor. the ammo magazines are also pretty nice b/c the USG's don't have as much ammo as some of the other gatlings.

Edited by the real a 0bsolete

Can you explain performance bar? I play offline so that is probably something I need to be online for. Are those online store weapons or do you unlock those in SP? Is there an online store?

the performance bar just increases the weapon's stats. to increase the performance bar you just do missions and use the weapon. it shouldn't matter if you are offline.

they are regular weapons but i don't think you can buy them right as you start the game. i'm not really sure how to get new parts in the garage, but if you join a high level team you will automatically get a whole lot of new parts. i don't know if there is an online store

Can you explain performance bar? I play offline so that is probably something I need to be online for. Are those online store weapons or do you unlock those in SP? Is there an online store?

When you're looking in the store you will see certain weapons that have a performance bar where it would normally say "Junk" or "Repaired." It will say "Performance" and then have a little bar. It doesn't matter if the bar is empty or half full to get the achievement. If it is empty, when you purchase the part a screen will pop up and you will be able to choose if you want it to fire faster, have more ammo, etc. If it is partially full, the choice is already made and you just have to equip the part and use it until the bar fills up (happens automatically).

Having trouble S ranking Order 43. According to youtube, I am supposed to scan and tag him, then double fist him with thermal pile drivers. I'm using KO-4H2 TPDs that do 35,024 CE and can't get him to die. Oddly enough, sometimes I complete the mission and get no money or subquests. The end cinematic plays so I don't think I am failing.

Anyone able to do this and have any tips?

Edit: I was able to get this one S ranked using this build, the TPDs unlocked for me at level 49. I did not scan or tag the enemy AC, just boosted up to him and gave him the double pump. You could try bringing a reserve magazine instead of chaff (I didn't use it).

RA: KO-4H4/Mifeng (Thermal Pile Driver)

LA: KO-4H4/Mifeng (Thermal Pile Driver)

SU: Arroz OPC100 (Optical Chaff)

UW: none

RB: none

LB: none

Head: HD-223 Raiko (KE)

Core: Wodan CR110 (KE)

Arms: Ilmenau AM28 (CE)

Legs: ULG-20/L (Bipedal-L)

FCS: KV-2T2 (Wide)

Gen: Sonne GNE530 (High-Cap)

Booster: UBT-25/H (High-Acc)

Recon: URD-36/ER (Tracking)

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A6hM4JPhkDY][Armored Core 5] Order Mission 43 -S Rank- - YouTube[/ame]

Edited by Shinobi273

Having trouble S ranking Order 43. According to youtube, I am supposed to scan and tag him, then double fist him with thermal pile drivers. I'm using KO-4H2 TPDs that do 35,024 CE and can't get him to die. Oddly enough, sometimes I complete the mission and get no money or subquests. The end cinematic plays so I don't think I am failing.

Anyone able to do this and have any tips?

maybe the ammo has a very high cost or something?

if that's not the case it sounds like a glitch. i easily got both subquests in that mission. i remember laughing at how short that mission was..

and about post #31, you have to find a part (weapons only) that says "performance" instead of junk or w/e else. i know the USG23-H gatling gun has a performance bar, and so does the strekoza BR. they are both very useful regardless.

maybe the ammo has a very high cost or something?

if that's not the case it sounds like a glitch. i easily got both subquests in that mission. i remember laughing at how short that mission was..

and about post #31, you have to find a part (weapons only) that says "performance" instead of junk or w/e else. i know the USG23-H gatling gun has a performance bar, and so does the strekoza BR. they are both very useful regardless.

*facepalm*

That's what I said. I said it was REPLACING those words.

If english is your second language, I forgive you. If not, please go back to school. See here:

When you're looking in the store you will see certain weapons that have a performance bar where it would normally say "Junk" or "Repaired." It will [instead] say "Performance" and then have a little bar.

If you haven't ever seen one like that.....then I'm not sure what to tell you. You won't find it in your inventory right away, you must purchase one from the store. Make sure to look in all the stores. It may also be that you need to join a high ranking team (Team lvl 50+) in order for one to show up.

When you're looking in the store you will see certain weapons that have a performance bar where it would normally say "Junk" or "Repaired." It will [instead] say "Performance" and then have a little bar.

The word instead really does change the meaning of that sentence. I didn't get your original meaning either.

The word instead really does change the meaning of that sentence. I didn't get your original meaning either.

It's implied. Sheesh. ;P

I will concede. My baaad.

In my defense, though, saying "normally it says" implies that when it says "performance" that is something other than normal.

I blame english for being such an overly-complicated language.

Okay I was able to clear Order 43, now I'm stuck on Order 54.

I am unable to get this done in under 2 min. I really play it aggressively but there are always straggler flight ACs I need to hunt down.

Currently running:

RA: USG-23/H (Gatling Gun)

LA: USG-23/H (Gatling Gun)

SU: Daisy RL58-2 (Rocket Launcher)

UW: none

RB: none

LB: none

Head: UHD-13 Galahad (KE)

Core: Jotun CR113-2 (KE)

Arms: UAM-10 Severn (KE)

Legs: KT-2N3/Putuo (Reverse-H)

FCS: KV-1T2/Otkryt (Wide)

Gen: UGN-70/Ho Vital (High-Out)

Booster: Tempete BT49 (Low-Cons)

Recon: URD-36/ER (Tracking)

Edit: Cleared it, updated above specs.

Edited by Shinobi273

Is 54 the one where you start out and have to go down the street, then left over the bridge?

If so, that one took me FOREVER to clear as well. Usually I'd do fine.....and then I'd have one guy I missed in the middle or something.

Yeah that's the one. I started playing online and it seems custom parts are online only for some reason. The performance buff made alot of difference and I also had a golden run where they weren't hiding on the edge of the map where I have to leave the engagement zone to shoot them.

Also, I haven't done extensive testing on this but it seems that hiring mercs does not affect your rank. I had more than a few order missions that I was able to S rank with a merc. Maybe splitting money is only story missions? Finished the order missions last night, starting on story missions tonight.

Edited by Shinobi273

Yes hiring mercs for Order Missions affects your performance ranking a lot differently than it does in story. I don't think it's possible to get an S rank with more than 1 person, merc or not, in story mode.

Could be wrong on that, but that's what I've seen / been told.

When trying to get the Zodiac on Story Mission 01 I was able to get an A ranking while dragging my partners through the mission. I'd like to think it is possible with a dedicated partner spec'd for the mission. For the most part it felt like I was just doing the mission solo.

When trying to get the Zodiac on Story Mission 01 I was able to get an A ranking while dragging my partners through the mission. I'd like to think it is possible with a dedicated partner spec'd for the mission. For the most part it felt like I was just doing the mission solo.

It's possible (and maybe even easier) to get the Zodiacs to appear with a partner, but as far as I know (and according to Ultima OXZ who was the first person to get the S rank achievement) it's basically impossible to S Rank a story mission when you aren't alone, as it's determined by money and having a partner splits your money in half.