Achievement Trading Thread

Im looking to get to level 30 so if any high level players are willing to help that'd be appriciated. the rest of the online achievements im boosting with a friend and my cousin.

thanks.

EDIT: just started playing this so im only lvl 4

Edited by DreddPirate Rob

• Replies 417
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Does anyone know how to get the achievements:

'Hands where I can see them'

and

'You're the Best! Around!'?

I tried going into training for 'You're the Best!' but nothing seems to happen. Also, I went to the gallery for 'Hands....' and nothing seems to happen either. Are there some requirements for getting those achievements?

Does anyone know how to get the achievements:

'Hands where I can see them'

and

'You're the Best! Around!'?

I tried going into training for 'You're the Best!' but nothing seems to happen. Also, I went to the gallery for 'Hands....' and nothing seems to happen either. Are there some requirements for getting those achievements?

For Hands where I can see them you need 30% of gallery or 50 pictures

You get pictures by completing story mode

For You're the Best! Around you need to do 1 mil damage in training

This takes a while to get but I got it while going to the hakuman 10,000 achievement

For Hands where I can see them you need 30% of gallery or 50 pictures

You get pictures by completing story mode

For You're the Best! Around you need to do 1 mil damage in training

This takes a while to get but I got it while going to the hakuman 10,000 achievement

Thanks for the help!

How did you guys get the 'Activate Termination Protocol' Achievement? I'm pretty sure that I got it by getting 400+ combo with Nu but once I reached 100+ combos, the person did not lose any life, what's up with that?

Hello everyone. I need help spectating matches. Its VERY hard to find an open room that allows spectators. So if any of you are boosting together, leave space for a spectator I'd GREATLY appreciate it! :) I'd also like to reach level 30 (currently 8). I will return the favor. Hit me up if any of you need a partner!

EDIT: Wow I spectated 2 matches RIGHT after making this post and BAM! Achievement unlocked! So nevermind helping me spectate! Sorry! :p But still, I would LOVE to boost with someone who has the patience to help me reach level 30!

Edited by masterlink55

Just got the game boosting for all of the achievements.....even the long achievements including ranked and so fourth.

gt: KrroMe

Also send me a short message when you send me friend request so I can remember thanks.