6 months later, no achievement. Wonderful.

linktriforce007

Today is 1st of November and me and other people got dedication today, maybe is because of the time changed in Europe on 30th saturday night or because the month change.

i´ve been trying since 6th of september (6 months since first played) everyday but stopped at 24th of september and today just played 1 game to try and voila!, i even loose and i jumped into the game already started with 5:35 to finish, also i just killed 2 guys.

The only thing i noticed is that it was the SAME map where i got the 3 matches played on xbox live cheevo (sorry i dont remember the achievement name).

• Replies 484
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I too got dedication to pop this morning, after failing to get it last month when I should have gotten it. I first played online 4/26, then played it on 10/28, and it didn't pop. I think you have to add at least 7 to the month you first played it on and don't worry about the specific date, and you should be good. So if you play it on 4/1, you must wait until 11/1 to get it. And if you played 4/31, 11/1 will also get you it. Unless people are still failing to get it after 7 months. Just a theory...

Edited by Team USA

i´ve been trying since 6th of september (6 months since first played) everyday but stopped at 24th of september and today just played 1 game to try and voila!, i even loose and i jumped into the game already started with 5:35 to finish, also i just killed 2 guys.

The only thing i noticed is that it was the SAME map where i got the 3 matches played on xbox live cheevo (sorry i dont remember the achievement name).

The game was released between the 22nd - 25th of March depending where you are in the world. So the 24th of September would have been the first day you could have unlocked it.

sorry i meant october.anyway turre are se eran people not getting it so... This Cheevo is a piece of crap.

Yeah it didn't pop for me either. Until about a week ago... just out of the blue, when I decided to fire up a game. I already posted about it somewhere in this thread. Cleared the cache and it worked fine. But another member tried to clear cache and it didn't work. Meh. Glitched cheevs suck.

Crysis 1 pissed me off too.. played through on Delta, didn't even realise that none of the cheeves popped. Until the end of the game. Had to play through again.. guess I must have screwed up at some point and skipped a cutscene or two.

Eight months later and still nothing. Pretty shoddy work from Crytek; they should hang their heads in shame. This game would have been one of my faves from 2011 if not for this bullshit. In this day and age there is no excuse for it; and to everyone saying it's only an achievement we all play games for different reasons and it is up to games manufacturers to satisfy all potential consumers. I'm guessing at this stage they won't fix their broken product. To all who have the achievement, I am happy for you. Fuck Crytek.:mad:

I got the achievement!!!!!

-Started May 23rd, last played near the end of June. I did finish the online completely before June.

-Didn't sign up for MyCrysis.

-Level 50, but didn't reboot.

-Didn't use limited edition code.

-Didn't play in beta.

-Boosted to rank 50.

Sorry to everyone else, but best of luck in the future.

Ive been keeping an eye on this thread since it started as I was one of the people who starting playing on release date and didn't get dedication after 6 months. I also tried on 1st and 2nd of Oct without luck. I just had my first game since then and it popped once the score screen showed. Happy days. Good luck to those still out of luck.

First online Achievement 04/04/11 Got it 4 seconds ago. 04/11/11 try waiting an extra month

Even waiting into the second extra month hasn't worked for me.

I am convinced this is never going to unlock for me. And it feels like it is unlocking for everyone else. D:

Edited by xhunterrrr

Its ok xhunterrrr, im in the same boat. First online game for me was 27th march, and its still not unlocked, i keep playing occasionally, but i've just about lost all hope now.

Glad to know I am not the only. Other than the random (and probably useless) games I will probably play in this month, the next time I will be hopeful will be December 1.

I finally got it! I tried it in late September and the achievement never popped. I didn't try it again until last night which was just over a month after I should have got it. Thankfully I unlocked the achievement.

For those of you who still don't have it I recommend not playing the game for at least a full month. It's worth a try since my buddy has been trying every few days and still hasn't unlocked for him.

I can confirm that clearing your cache does help. I had the boost code input as well, so that isn't the issue.

No, it doesn't. I have cleared my cache probably a half dozen times and it doesn't help. In fact, there is nothing Crysis 2 related in the cache because the update they released is not in the cache.

Glad to know I am not the only. Other than the random (and probably useless) games I will probably play in this month, the next time I will be hopeful will be December 1.

Got my first online cheev on 24th march, November 6th was the last time i tried and got NOTHING. I normally wouldnt mind but its the last cheev i need for it, to make it even worse than that i have got 1000G on crysis 1!

I'm not sure if this helps, but I thought I'd post on my experience. I just got the achievement today, November 6th. I should have unlocked it October 6th, first game was April 6th.

-Did sign up for MyCrysis.

-Rebooted after level 50.

-Did have and use the limited edition code.

-Did not play in the beta.

-I experienced the Tooled Up glitch, so I did boost on the reboot until I unlocked the specific weapon I needed.

-My stats were reset at some point, not sure when.

Hope this information is helpful for some of you. If you don't have the achievement and it's been at least a month since you should have gotten it, I'm sorry for you, I've never seen such a buggy game in my life when it comes to achievements.