Veteran missons

TGiHoskins

No way to check them if I can remember correctly. I haven't played the game in a long, long time to remember clearly.

However, I do know that this game only saves the most recent difficulty that you completed. For example: If you completed a mission on Veteran then went back to play on easy, you will need to replay the mission again on veteran in order for it to count as completing it on Veteran.

The problem i have is, i've started the campaign on veteran and done the first few mission and I'm coming back to it now, loaded up the game, pressed continue but i think i've already finished the mission it continued on, on veteran thats why i was asking if there is a way to check, if not i'll just continue as the game has left it and do it again if i need to.

The problem i have is, i've started the campaign on veteran and done the first few mission and I'm coming back to it now, loaded up the game, pressed continue but i think i've already finished the mission it continued on, on veteran thats why i was asking if there is a way to check, if not i'll just continue as the game has left it and do it again if i need to.

I would just continue playing the game on Veteran from where you're at. As long as you never change the difficulty from Veteran, then you should be okay.

Edited by Rep

• 9 months later...
No way to check them if I can remember correctly. I haven't played the game in a long, long time to remember clearly.

However, I do know that this game only saves the most recent difficulty that you completed. For example: If you completed a mission on Veteran then went back to play on easy, you will need to replay the mission again on veteran in order for it to count as completing it on Veteran.

Wow, didn't know that. That sounds a bit ridiculous to be completely honest. Luckily, I'm only about to start Veteran on this game.

• 2 weeks later...
Wow, didn't know that. That sounds a bit ridiculous to be completely honest. Luckily, I'm only about to start Veteran on this game.

Rep Said right.

• 2 years later...