Treasure Trove Achievement Guide

Achiever TM

• Replies 790
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i don't have the prima guide but one player that followed my guide told me that those was the missin items in the eguide..just 2..so i put that info in the guide..he told me too that some items are not in images but they are in text..if you need more help with this you should search one thread that talk about this..i am sure that in x360a.org someone opened one thread about prima guide missed items or sidequests..

take a look at this:

http://www.xbox360achievements.org/forum/showthread.php?t=65613

Sorry if this have been answered before but i just want to clarify something.

I am currently at Disk 4. Just finished Disk 3 and i have the Nautilus on the sea.

Now my situation is i did not follow the treasure trove guide until i reach mid Disk 3 and started following the guide. Would it be too late for me to get this achievement?

How does the auction house work? For the areas that i wouldnt be able to visit, the items will appear at the auction house. So does it mean that i will have to win every item in the auction house?

Sorry if this have been answered before but i just want to clarify something.

I am currently at Disk 4. Just finished Disk 3 and i have the Nautilus on the sea.

Now my situation is i did not follow the treasure trove guide until i reach mid Disk 3 and started following the guide. Would it be too late for me to get this achievement?

How does the auction house work? For the areas that i wouldnt be able to visit, the items will appear at the auction house. So does it mean that i will have to win every item in the auction house?

no!never it's late because you can get all the items in disc 4..just search every areas again usin the guide..and every items that you can't collect now will be avaliable at auction house..items that was in sea of baus, experimental staff(the guide have that info), and if you loose an auction then you can bid in the same item again..

-Crater Island - Numara Troop Camp 1 item

1- Pick Item - Kick Rat With Jansen Then With Seth and Pick up With Kaim - Light Lens

I missed this one does that mean i have to play the WHOLE game over again? I cannot access the cell I was in or even the cutscene to get a chance at the item. If so, I'm gonna go with a big screw that. Darn split if so because he siad dont worry about that item in his guide.

-Crater Island - Numara Troop Camp 1 item

1- Pick Item - Kick Rat With Jansen Then With Seth and Pick up With Kaim - Light Lens

I missed this one does that mean i have to play the WHOLE game over again? I cannot access the cell I was in or even the cutscene to get a chance at the item. If so, I'm gonna go with a big screw that. Darn split if so because he siad dont worry about that item in his guide.

don't worry..if you take a look in last post of my guide, i put an info about every places that you can only access in a specific time in the game,after that you cannot go there anymore and every items from those locations goes to auction house..so numara troop camp is an area from sea of baus..the item will be avaliable at auction house for sure..

don't worry..if you take a look in last post of my guide, i put an info about every places that you can only access in a specific time in the game,after that you cannot go there anymore and every items from those locations goes to auction house..so numara troop camp is an area from sea of baus..the item will be avaliable at auction house for sure..

Well, the auction house was closed so I'm gonna go with I don't need to get that item or I've gotten everything I could have missed.... I guess lets get to 100 hours of researching eh.