ruin3d

TIP for the Destoyer fight

When you do the jousting thing, go for the leg opposite the glowing one. At first I went for the glowing one, but would get owned everytime. Then I figured I should go for the one not swiping at me. :) Going after the non-glowing one, I took him down everytime.

I lost to the Destroyer like 4 times and was royalling pissed off. I went back to Vulgram(sp) to buy a bunch of the full life vessels. Went back to the Destroyer and beat him only using one vessel. I don't think I even needed to use it either. A little insurance. :D

Edited by Hoffer

The horn (RT) will stun him for a second. Back him up against the wall. Use RT, hit him twice, use RT, hit him twice, etc. He'll get a few shots in at you, but if you're blowing the horn at the time you won't get hurt.

i was actually getting so stressed haha attrying to do this and yeah this method worked first time. I think that this needs to be put somewherem, looks like quite a few a getting stuck on this one guy...

http://card.mygamercard.net/EviIR.png

• 2 weeks later...

Im getting really frustated, im trying my second playtrough and im stuck on the first TOWER GUARDIAN. When i use the portal, it never goes as high as it should.

When i first played this game i easely passed the tower guardian bacause when i exited the portal i would get high enough to go in his back...

Edit : I was doing it wrong.....lol

http://www.xbox360achievements.org/forum/showthread.php?t=204846

Edited by Double2Seven

• 2 months later...
  • 2 years later...
  • 10 months later...
  • 1 month later...