How push enemy into electronic device?

cheevo360

Funny, running into you here.;) it was pointless trying on that door anyways... i now know where the cheevo can be gotten.
Glad to see you around. (;

I'm stuck on Chapter Two, I just don't get the concept with those glass things other than to Silence it but to no avail. Sucks. ;/

Dang I just figured that out by myself. LMAO. After like an hour of exploring the damn place. Now I can't seem to get around that one guy without alerting him. Am I suppose to Silence him or the Glass?

Edit:: Man I just had to Ring around the Rosie him? FML overthinking.

Edited by Ayx

Dang I just figured that out by myself. LMAO. After like an hour of exploring the damn place. Now I can't seem to get around that one guy without alerting him. Am I suppose to Silence him or the Glass?

You dont go anywhere near him. just leave the area with the keycard you just got. i think its the door right across from the glass you broke.

Im still on chapter 2, the damn soldiers are very annoying. why couldn't lana have some sort of training to take one of their weapons?. that would make our lives much easier...

Edited by Annalie

Yeah I FINALLY got that Checkpoint... only to get stuck again with that soldier. Figuring that out now. I've never played a Survival Horror game before so this is hard as hell for me, just figuring out the Mechanics.

Seems like this game will be one of the ones I love to hate. <3