Have YOU been killed by the Quad Bike?

Opiate42

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Nope, But my First game on Alborz Mountains I got my Roadkill with it.

I'm driving the ATV behind two enemy Tank Destoryers. Trolloling them, honking the horn, bumping into them. FIVE Mintes later, somebody hops out of on of the Tank Destroyers and BAM! Roadkill. I was tailgating this Tank Destroyer, literally driving two inches behind it. Was the funniest thing.

I've landed two kills, but once I caught a lone support dude running across the dunes from D to E on Bandar and literally passed right through him several times. Was not amused.

Not sure if it has been mentioned, but just to throw it out there, I read on the BF Wiki that the only sure-fire way to get a roadkill with jeeps and the like is to make sure you hit the enemy with the driver's part of the vehicle. Ie. in HMMVWs you have to hit them with the right side and I'm guessing with the quads in the direct middle. Not sure if it's true, but that's what I read.

Got squished as I was laying down some mines and not paying attention to my surroundings.. how he didn't hit a mine, I have no idea...

Coincidentally, the cheevo popped for me while I was riding the bike and someone hit my mines that I'd planted earlier.. registered as a quad bike kill.. shrug:confused:

Got my quad kill this morning on Armored Shield. Had some mines set down elsewhere, then was bombing about on the quad and someone drove over them. Boom. Achievement Unlocked.

And then, as is completely typical, about 10 seconds later I was roasting it past the gunship control point (B I think), went over a bump and went flying straight into an enemy engineer who was standing in the middle of the road aiming his stinger.

Got squished as I was laying down some mines and not paying attention to my surroundings.. how he didn't hit a mine, I have no idea...

If you just layed down the AT Mine then it takes 30 or so seconds for it to become active/live, probably less time but I too noticed a delay when I was trying to get the Premium Assignments done. Which is why the guy was able to run over them and roadkill you.

Seriously?

One guy just tried to kill me with the quad bike, probably to get his cheev, he failed a first time, went back and forth, I had the time to throw some C4 on the ground, then he came a 4th time to roadkill me but *BOOM* :nana

Seriously?? x2

Damn I see people all over the place on them in every game, jokers are using them as the new jihad vehicle.

Will have to be more patient and improve my aim a little :p

Kept hitting them on the side.

Now I see the bastards, I was playing Rush till now but in Conquest the fuckers are everywhere. To the point though I still haven't been hit by one not even close.

Update: so I've died once to the Quad but it wasn't a roadkill. I hit some mines and the kills was attributed to the vehicle the enemy was in, which just so happened to be the Quad. Same way folks got the Skid Loader kill as well. Pish. Roadkillin' all the way for me.

3 Skid Loader kills and 6 Quad kills. 3 of them in 1 streak! :D

• 4 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
Got my quad kill this morning on Armored Shield. Had some mines set down elsewhere, then was bombing about on the quad and someone drove over them. Boom. Achievement Unlocked.

And then, as is completely typical, about 10 seconds later I was roasting it past the gunship control point (B I think), went over a bump and went flying straight into an enemy engineer who was standing in the middle of the road aiming his stinger.

are you hellen keller btw?

• 2 weeks later...