Achievement Trading Thread

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'll say this first, all of the achievements for Halo Combat Evolved Anniversary can be obtained by yourself and offline.

With that said, if anyone still needs help/support or just want to play just send me a text message. I'm available at most times.

Also note, don't send me messages if you have played/own halo 4. I will not help anyone who has played/own halo 4

Edited by Ari Haswari

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Looking for someone to do the two Library achievements with (Legendary 30 mins or less and Legendary without dying) send me a message saying what you wanna try (e.g. "Halo Library", I'm posting in multiple forums for different achievements I want to get) if you're interested.

GT: Jack MKII

Cheers

Hi,

I finally got all the achievements for this game a part from That Just Happened and Speed Reader. Speed Reader I could never do alone (me and a friend took well over an hour to complete The Library on Legendary), That Just Happened I could probably manage after a couple tries (on my first try I'd fallen in one of the wholes while backing off to avoid dying, needless to say after that I'll never be that stupid again, on my second try I got blow away by the rocket launcher guy I now know how not avoid his shot) but it would take more time than I feel like investing right now.

So if anybody is willing to speed run me through either or both of the achievements I'd be very thankful.

Thanks in advance.