NEW Smash High Score Achievement Walkthrough

xCH4PM4Nx

Ok, I have recently aquired the Smash High Score achievement and want to share how i did this with others. I tried using the existing guides but i needed to make a few changes as they were too hard.

1st of all: You can get this in 2 player BUT the person going for the achievement must independently achieve a score over 800k.

Steps: Make sure the profile who needs the achievement is active and signed in, this will be the only player smashing the mini boss statues.

The second player, needs to be signed in a profile but not guest. This persons job will be to ONLY get the time bonus EVERY time they pop up, after a few runs you will get the feal for when they will pop up and you will know when to go in the middle for them, otherwise drive around and wait for them to pop, they pop fairly often so dont be lazy.

The person going for the achievement needs to follow the original guide and drift around getting his multiplier up and smashing the statues with the back of the car.

NOTE:: The person who needs the extra 40k points from the boss statue needs to go over the ramp SECOND. The person who is just collecting time needs to go over first, in order for the points to be awarded to the correct player.

This can be done on Cloud temple 3, me and my brother spent an hour or so and decided that this was the best method because on 2 player, there is WAY more things to smash plus more mini boss statues. Hope this helps!

• 1 month later...
  • 4 months later...
  • 1 month later...