Assassin's Creed Revelations "Lost Archive" Achievement Guide

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I personally did my not dying achievement on my third attempt (played through once without trying... and then tried on my second whilst trying to break the loop, then went back on it after finishing it was last achievement to gain, I play a lot of portal and I found it very similar, maybe its just getting used to the style of game play. I personally love this type of play. a lot of people don't but I do, and I can see where they come from. I'm more into the sci-fi part of the game than the historic.

Hey Shadow Stefan, you can use my video for your guide here on the Impress Warren Vidic achievement if you want. It's located in my other post here on the page, seems to have helped a few folks in my trueachievements.com solution.

Added it. Thanks. ;)

Difficulty of 2 is a bit low mainly for the 2 not dying achievements. I don't think I've ever encountered a dlc or achievements I hate as much as this...I think it's just a slap in the face from ubisoft because we requested a sinle player dlc and not more mp.

Well, I've made it a 3/10. But overall I think the achievements are very easy and even the "don't die achievements" aren't too hard. :)

• 2 weeks later...

Laugh Out Loud. That will teach me for a. not reading the guide properly and b. messing around.

for the past hour i have been trying to find a decent route around the lazers in memory seven as i kept dying. didnt realise it was the jumping sequence that pops the achievement. what a noob.

It's not that hard. I started the DLC yesterday and got it after about 10 tries. I kept messing up on stupid stuff.

Keep trying and you'll consistently start getting every part of the level right without much effort. :)

Thanks, but isn't it ridiculous to play a sequence 10 times or more just to fulfill the sadistic needs of a sick developer? :mad:

Thanks, but isn't it ridiculous to play a sequence 10 times or more just to fulfill the sadistic needs of a sick developer? :mad:
No. It's named "achievement", so you have to achieve something to get it. And sometimes that may be an hard challenge.

It's nice for a gamer who likes challenges, and for all others: You don't have to get the achievement.

:p

• 3 weeks later...

Yeah that's going to be a hard achievement to get! I just finished Crossing the River Styx without dieting. That was hard enough. Took me several tries.

Impress Warren Vidic and 2 MP achievements is all I have left to get 100%.

• 4 weeks later...

Just wanted to point out, for areas that have multiple currents I would suggest using the ramp blocks. The ramp blocks are a solid piece and do not split and go into multiple directions like the flat blocks do. I found using the ramp blocks 10x easier. Just FYI for any of you struggling out there.

Also, found the ramp blocks last longer when blocking lasers, bigger surface area.

• 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...