Too short. 100% again already

This DLC was not the next breakthrough but for Season pass owners it was to some extent enjoyable. With a full 4 to 6 hours for a full 1250 it was pretty good, unique with some of the bosses and how they were set up from in a vehicle to a flying drone (forget the actual name) it held a few new surprises. :) i personally thought

This DLC was not the next breakthrough but for Season pass owners it was to some extent enjoyable. With a full 4 to 6 hours for a full 1250 it was pretty good, unique with some of the bosses and how they were set up from in a vehicle to a flying drone (forget the actual name) it held a few new surprises. :) i personally thought

Actually, I feel worse as a Season Pass owner. Two DLC's that are Outsourced and small don't justify buying it. I'm essentially pre-ordering junk DLC, because 400 MSP is the realm of six hours and no replay value.

Actually, I feel worse as a Season Pass owner. Two DLC's that are Outsourced and small don't justify buying it. I'm essentially pre-ordering junk DLC, because 400 MSP is the realm of six hours and no replay value.

What dlc has surpassed the six hour mark? I know for a fact Mad Moxxie under dome from Bl1 did with being forced to bring a low level character in to have an sort of chance to finish the waves. At least in these dlc i was able to enjoy it compared to previous ones. Who know maybe the third dlc will be a home run we can only hope.

Yea, but you see, you're a brony. That kind of makes your opinion, how do you say...worthless?

I agree. I hate bronies.

People hate just to hate.

You should take a taste of the shit you're shoveling. Saying people hate just to hate and then you are calling out people on needing 'easymode' and shit.

Just go away, please.

You should take a taste of the shit you're shoveling. Saying people hate just to hate and then you are calling out people on needing 'easymode' and shit.

Just go away, please.

I might dislike you and others like you for crying for easy games but I do not invalidate your opinions simply because of that. Maybe you should read the context of my statement before quoting it.

What dlc has surpassed the six hour mark? I know for a fact Mad Moxxie under dome from Bl1 did with being forced to bring a low level character in to have an sort of chance to finish the waves. At least in these dlc i was able to enjoy it compared to previous ones. Who know maybe the third dlc will be a home run we can only hope.

I found myself taking in a modded sheild and modded guns to make the damn thing shorter, took me months to finish it off after doing the small tournaments I just couldn't bring myself to complete the larger ones, I finished the rest of the main game including other DLC's and other games before eventually coming back to this and mopping it up

I expect there to be at least 18 threads tomorrow asking about when the new dlc is coming out lmao.

I hope not, that would imply the next one is also outsourced/near completion. At this rate I want a quality DLC, not another DLC I can 100% all of the loot and achievements/missions the day I buy it. I spent months playing the Secret Armory and Zombie Island, how hard is it to replicate the formula and results?

I hope not, that would imply the next one is also outsourced/near completion. At this rate I want a quality DLC, not another DLC I can 100% all of the loot and achievements/missions the day I buy it. I spent months playing the Secret Armory and Zombie Island, how hard is it to replicate the formula and results?

There's not even new enemies for the most part with these, it's just the same guys with different skins on. Lame.

There's not even new enemies for the most part with these, it's just the same guys with different skins on. Lame.

I like how in the review how the developer said that they reskinned enemies, but made new ones. I think the only original boss they came up with was the T-Rex Tank. Hell, the massive cannibal is a reskinned Elly.

I don't get what people are complaining about. I played the DLC all day yesterday for about 7 hours to do everything and just messing around. I'm back at 100% and I think it was worth it. We're talking about $10 for a DLC of new content. You can go to the movies and spend well more than that for about 2 hours which is not worth it.

I can't speak for everyone else, but here's my complaint:

The main game has failed to give level 50 characters anything fun/rewarding to do for the long term. Sure, you can farm bosses to get their rare loot, but that gets old fast. I want content to be able to spend hours upon hours upon hours playing with my maxed out characters, and the only way this can happen is via DLC.

Sure, both DLCs have given me a few hours of content, but there's almost zero replayability. Raid bosses can be done once per day and, IMO, aren't even fun. Tier 3 replayable missions suck.

Sure, I could play other characters (I actually do here and there), but I enjoy my level 50 Siren and I yearn for more content to challenge her.

I can't speak for everyone else, but here's my complaint:

The main game has failed to give level 50 characters anything fun/rewarding to do for the long term. Sure, you can farm bosses to get their rare loot, but that gets old fast. I want content to be able to spend hours upon hours upon hours playing with my maxed out characters, and the only way this can happen is via DLC.

Sure, both DLCs have given me a few hours of content, but there's almost zero replayability. Raid bosses can be done once per day and, IMO, aren't even fun. Tier 3 replayable missions suck.

Sure, I could play other characters (I actually do here and there), but I enjoy my level 50 Siren and I yearn for more content to challenge her.

I completly agree to your comment, but i would just add that even farming is no more rewarding.

In Borderlands 1, farming was always about getting better weapons, you could get a lot of stuff quickly and change it every level or two because ennemy dropped good stuff. It was quick, you could even farm chests (old heaven i think was a pretty good place) and get great stuff.

In Borderlands 2, you have to farm countless of time the same bullet sponge without any fun to maybe find a not-so bad weapon that will be outclassed by it's +1 level version. In the first game, i used some level 60 gun with my character maxed, in this one there is no reason to even use a 48/49 gun when you are 50, because you will miss too much stats.

The scalling thing in BL2 is pretty retarded, i don't that obession of high numbers when the first one would amaze you with a 250 dmg SMG. Same for damage you take from level 50/1/2 ennemis, it's just stupid to be destroyed in one or two shots.

Not to forget how Randy Pitchford is treating his fan on twitter, it's a shame to be called e-terrorists for complaining about drop-rates...

Well for now let's just hope the third DLC will be a Knoxx like and not a Robolution bis for the third time in a row.

All this complaining... Gearbox has given people too many things to bitch about this time around.

Enemies get ridiculously overpowered, even a normal bandit can kill you in a couple shots at level 50, even with Lv50 gear.

Looting sucks. Drop rates are HORRIBLE. They do not work properly. I'm convinced there is some other shit at work because I will go without finding any legendaries for days, then suddenly I find 2 very quickly. When people complain about it to Randy Pitchford he insists everything is working as intended, then calls many fans e-terrorists. IMHO he doesn't seem like he can stand the criticism. I wouldn't be surprised if he deletes his twitter account before the year is over.

Another thing that people can complain about Tiny Tina's Cobra. I'm surprised I haven't seen a lot of people complain about it here. Amazing explosive Jackobs sniper rifle, but guess what, IT WON'T DROP IN GAME. Only way to get it is to mod your files or get someone who has it to dupe it for you. Someone dropped it for me and IMHO it is one of the BEST sniper rifles in the game. And YES, people have tried to message Randy on his twitter about it and as far as I know right now he has not replied about it.

vSully brought up a very good point. In BL1 I was using my level 61 Thunder Storm at 69. Only because it had a higher magazine capacity and both had roughly the same stats.

Several of the level 48 weapons were compatible at 61 too, that kind of scaling doesn't work in BL2. Valiant is also correct, PT2/TVHM is over balanced. It reminds me of playing my level 69 Brick in a team of four in BL1 in some of the worst areas of combat, where as now the balance seems awkward even though its still only getting more annoying at max capacity.

Not loved either really.

Scarlett was pretty fun but this Torgue one went quickly and didnt really offer anything. The story was pretty weak, Torgue was annoying, just felt empty, Was done in about 4 hours, they could and should of stuck a lot more side missions in. Both DLCs also had pretty empty feeling endings, they just stopped.

The Torgue Tokens thing feels pointless, none of the weapons are that good. Would love normal vending machines to have more legendary items.

Feels silly that they didnt give you a new Vehicle when enemies are all on bikes.

My major gripe would probably be that it didnt scale to my level. I was 38 and every enemy was 30ish.

Edited by jack2059