The Unachievable Achievement thread

L0Straniero91

• Replies 651
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

As of the 31st of August all of the ranked achievements in Frontlines are unobtainable:

Top Scorer

Flawless

Marksman

Mass Effect 2 (JPN) has some as well:

Broke, Blind and Bedlam

Revenge!

Also all the DLC for Marble Blast Ultra is now gone.

Did the servers for Frontlines get shut down? I thought that was Peer to Peer.

edit : Yeah, I guess THQ turned off the ranked servers. With all of super popular games I guess it was too taxing on their servers.

Edited by Mightymango

Ok now I need someone to help me, been busy for a while and I just updated the unobtainable list.

Need to know what games have been delisted and other glitched achievements as well. I heard Crysis 2's dedication achievement is bugged for some people and also about Tooled Up.

And what about Full House Poker's Summer 2011 achievements? They are still running tournaments or they stopped? Because on TA they are just listed as buggy but not as discontinued.

Ok now I need someone to help me, been busy for a while and I just updated the unobtainable list.

Need to know what games have been delisted and other glitched achievements as well. I heard Crysis 2's dedication achievement is bugged for some people and also about Tooled Up.

And what about Full House Poker's Summer 2011 achievements? They are still running tournaments or they stopped? Because on TA they are just listed as buggy but not as discontinued.

Well I can say that the Yu-Gi-Oh! 5D's game has been delisted for about 4 days or so. As for the Crysis 2 dedication achievement I heard it's one of those cases where it either unlocks for you or it does not.

In Civil War: A Nation Divided you should add all of the kill-related achievements as glitchy. A lot of people have been unable to unlock General (the 125G one), including myself, even after hours and hours of grinding out more kills than the achievement requires several times over.

• 2 weeks later...
Looks like NBA 2k11 is set to beat last years 15 month server closure:

http://kotaku.com/5855794/its-a-terrible-time-for-nba-2k11-servers-to-go-dark

You have about 12 days to get all the Ranked/My Crew wins. Good Luck.

Haha, oooh that's awful. So glad I rarely play sports games, regular buyers seem to get fucked left, right and centre with this kind of crap.