GTA 3 and Vice City on 360?

xXmyxxmastaXx

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Ive looked on details of this but this was announced a year ago and I have heard no more word on it.

Yeah III and Vice City were released on Xbox 1 eventually,so if an HD collection was made i would guess it would also be for 360.

I would love for a collection on 360 to have achivements,good buy all other games for a long time :)

Having Saandreas with achivements,good bye all other games for months. ;)

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...
The keyword is "originally".

Originally doesn't mean only. Just look at Final Doom. It came out on PC first but look who has it now. PS3. But not Xbox? Why? Just because it came on another system first doesn't mean it shouldn't come to another. No elitist comments please. I hate those fucking PC master race clowns who believe games should only be on PC.

Why don't you just buy the Vice City/GTA 3 dual pack for the original Xbox. Its backwards compatible with the 360. Thats what I did.

Because of this:

If only they released them with Achievements.

Having Saandreas with achivements,good bye all other games for months. ;)

You can say that again.

GTA Vice City is backward compatible with the 360, but honestly it's so glitchy it's not even worth it. Ever 15 minutes I'll be driving and my car will fall through the world because it failed to load. Not fun at all.

I say if you really want to play them and you don't have a PS3, either get them on Tablet (iPad or Android) or get them for PC. Otherwise be like me, who still owns a PS2 and Xbox so I can play all of those games whenever I want.

• 2 weeks later...

I have Vice City on PS3. Got it for $3.99

Huge sale for a week. All Gta games 50% off.

I like the sales, and the classic games they offer

I would've thought Xbox would've had better deals, and these games available. They aren't just Playstation exclusive.

[spoiler=Zoro]I never really like PS2, only game I liked was San Andreas, but story fucked me up after I got rich and took over the gangs in the 1 st island. Go to 2nd and lose everything. Bullshit.